49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Man, that cac woman flesh must be enchanting...

Brothas lose their minds over it, especially our brothas who are doing well professionally and financially.

good for him tho, he seems happy and so does she. This trend just makes you laugh tho

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So was Dwyane Wade's first wife a W?

She bore him multiple black children and was there while he went from an unknown to an NBA star so she served her purpose plus she didn't drain his bank account. If anything, she took the L by holding him down with nothing to show for it and Wade got to shed her and fukk around like he always wanted to do.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

I saw the headline about that Clinton photo but didn't know it was them in it.:ohhh: Secret service patted down her fake butt looking for plastic explosives.:mjlol:They made sure not to have their women next to Bill.:russ:Have bookend pawgs brehs:deadrose:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
if youre gonna sellout do it like this....
get a bad cave dweller with some
shyt going for herself.
#noflagontheplay
dmd7bp.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cosign

I know some Armenian and Persian women with curves and ass like that. All natural and real

Girl at work, she's not from that part of the world but her ass is ridiculous. Some of these caucasians are packing some serious heat. Add some targeted exercises and it's a wrap.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Girl at work, she's not from that part of the world but her ass is ridiculous. Some of these caucasians are packing some serious heat. Add some targeted exercises and it's a wrap.
Yeah, I can't be quick to label the "fake ass" tag on every white chick nowadays. Women like the girl in the OP and the one you described would make even the strongest pseudo militant nikka weak :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I can't be quick to label the "fake ass" tag on every white chick nowadays. Women like the girl in the OP and the one you described would make even the strongest pseudo militant nikka weak :mjlol:

I get weak every time I see her in the office. Never forget when I first discovered it. Was like discovering plutonium. Then another co-worker asked me about it and I was like...."I peeped that way back....:rudy:"

I just wanna touch it. :bryan:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
She bore him multiple black children and was there while he went from an unknown to an NBA star so she served her purpose plus she didn't drain his bank account. If anything, she took the L by holding him down with nothing to show for it and Wade got to shed her and fukk around like he always wanted to do.

They didn't go the distance. Just because they got kids out of it and she didn't get half his shyt doesn't mean the breh didn't make a mistake.