49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
nikkas never gonna play college, let alone nfl

never gonna make a million, let alone 50

never gonna fukk a dime, no matter what color

and damn sure ain't getting with any doctors

but got the nerve to come on the coli and start handing out L's

:mjlol:
bruh if this ain't the truth. Can't stand these nikkas when a thread like this pops up when you know if they posted pics of the last girl the did anything with most nikkas would :mjlol: at em for even daring to speak about a next nikka girl.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why do these threads get Soo much attention:mjlol: ok he with a fine white girl that's good for him:ehh: keep it moving

It's just not possible on here, nikkas up here firing up thesis paragraphs and CIA/FBI level investigations over they relationship. Let them folks :cook:.

:deadrose:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:dead: the audacity of some people:dead:.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I don't knock it, and she's fine as hell. I just don't think I can date one of these social media narcissistic chicks

I even shy away from the local ones, it's a huge turn off for me. I like my low key, don't need attention to validate my confidence chicks

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Some people actually believe that this woman went to medical school just for the hell of it/for the sole purpose of "trapping" a professional athlete.

I went to college with people who went on to medical school. You don't do that shyt just for the fukk of it. Hell, from what I observed they treated undergrad like med school with all the studying and shyt they did. She may not practice forever, but y'all clowning if y'all actually believe she sacrificed four years of her life and hundreds of thousands of dollars up just for a wall decoration and to trap the kind of dude that she could have landed had she just graduated high school, secured the same body and started going to parties and shyt.

But the sad thing about this thread? A black man actually cuffs up a doctor and he still "lost". A young, millionaire black athlete cuffs a GODDAMN DOCTOR and he "took a L".This is where we are on this site in the Year of our Lord, 2017. :gucci: :snoop:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Some people actually believe that this woman went to medical school just for the hell of it/for the sole purpose of "trapping" a professional athlete.

I went to college with people who went on to medical school. You don't do that shyt just for the fukk of it. Hell, from what I observed they treated undergrad like med school with all the studying and shyt they did. She may not practice forever, but y'all clowning if y'all actually believe she sacrificed four years of her life and hundreds of thousands of dollars up just for a wall decoration and to trap the kind of dude that she could have landed had she just graduated high school, secured the same body and started going to parties and shyt.

But the sad thing about this thread? A black man actually cuffs up a doctor and he still "lost". A young, millionaire black athlete cuffs a GODDAMN DOCTOR and he "took a L".This is where we are on this site in the Year of our Lord, 2017. :gucci: :snoop:

I think there's security in saying the next man caught an L

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Take coli posters seriously brehs.