49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
A black man actually cuffs up a doctor and he still "lost". A young, millionaire black athlete cuffs a GODDAMN DOCTOR and he "took a L".

Yup, a millionaire athlete cuffing ANYTHING is an L.

Any Black man cuffing a White woman is an L, especially a butterface with a fake body.

Bedbucks will never understand because yall were never built right in the first place.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Any Black man cuffing a White woman is an L, especially a butterface with a fake body.

Bedbucks will never understand because yall were never built right in the first place.

Before the lipo. Waist got so much smaller yet hips and ass stayed the same

Daps
Not hating at all, but why are our rich blacks dating/marrying outside race?:jbhmm: Serena, Jordan, Halle, etc. :jbhmm:There's some conspiracy type shyt going on. Maybe I'm just overreacting.:francis:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Not hating at all, but why are our rich blacks dating/marrying outside race?:jbhmm: Serena, Jordan, Halle, etc. :jbhmm:There's some conspiracy type shyt going on. Maybe I'm just overreacting.:francis:

Michael married black first.
Halle is a biracial and had married black before I think

Plenty and most other rich blacks marry black. LeBron, Wade, Vick, Denzel, DL Hughley, Will Smith etc

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

I don't care what color the chick is. Note that I never mentioned that. Other people care. Otherwise this would end up in that "Black Love Thread" in the Salon or whatever. All I needed to know is that the breh appears to be in a relationship with an attractive woman who has a M.D. and actually is in the process of using said degree in her field. That's objectively a W. Whether she's Black, White, Asian, Hindu, Icelandic, Brazilian, Dominican ... whatever.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what color the chick is. Note that I never mentioned that. Other people care. Otherwise this would end up in that "Black Love Thread" in the Salon or whatever. All I needed to know is that the breh appears to be in a relationship with an attractive woman who has a M.D. and actually is in the process of using said degree in her field. That's objectively a W. Whether she's Black, White, Asian, Hindu, Icelandic, Brazilian, Dominican ... whatever.

No professional athlete getting cuffed young is a W, unless it was his day 1.

And bruh is a millionaire, a chick's career is damn near irrelevant.

And I know you don't care about the color of the chick which is why you're selling an L is a W.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And I know you don't care about the color of the chick which is why you're selling an L is a W.

Lol so dude is supposed to stay single and fukk strippers and IG thots for the rest of his life just because he's rich? I guess that would be a W right?

TheColi.com y'all

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol so dude is supposed to stay single and fukk strippers and IG thots for the rest of his life just because he's rich?

Who said this? You sound like a female.

No wonder yall be thinking these are Ws...thinking like a bytch a do.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

So was Dwyane Wade's first wife a W?