49 year old "rookie" cop kills unarmed Black teen

MF budz

All Star
Daps
How the fukk does anyone in here know how to diagnose mental disorders? Bunch of coli doctors. The kid was probably on some drugs. Should he have died fukk no. I doubt he did drugs alone so let's say he was with some friends before that why did is friends let him drive away in tht state? Why do cops even have a taser, is it for looks? They are so quick to grab the pistol. Pussies.

Quick side note: Hallucinogens are powerful I had a friend who took three hits of acid freaked out in a gas station in ypsi thought all these ppl were after him then jumped off a bridge while some of my other friends were trying to get to him. He broke his back and ankle. Lucky to e alive. Be responsible people.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Fooled by the media? So the cops aren't killing black people at the drop of a hat? Is is all one big lie and conspiracy? GTFO:camby:

I've had cops reach for their gun real quick towards me when I was no threat whatsover, i've seen how savage some of these pigs can be for very little reason.

Typical dismissive white "blame it on the media" post by some white person...whatever helps you sleep better at night:camby:

you're a fool, the media shows these cops killing us because it gets ratings and it helps to put our community in a fearful state. Cacs are being lit up too, just not on the news. And you're acting like this shyt happens all the time, you must not get out much.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Then why can't the people (black) who are unarmed and even running away or begging for their life not be taken in non-violently? Do you have anything to pull out of your ass regarding this?

I'm not arguing that some cops aren't racist and don't want to kill black people. shyt, some most likely do. And I don't want to be that guy to point out that white people get shot by cops all the time, most recently that white kid that was shot in the back by the cop that he sold a bag of weed to. In terms of pure numbers, more white people are killed by cops than black people, but we all know numbers don't mean shyt considering white people make up a higher percentage of the population and I'm pretty sure if we break it down, a higher % of black people are murdered by cops. The fact is, the media gives more attention to black people being killed because it sparks debate and more people will talk about it because they know people will argue racism, motive, etc.. I wouldn't even know about that white kid getting killed if it wasn't for theColi. In terms of my personal experience, I will admit that black people receive more abuse from cops than white people. White people, in my experience, are generally given the benefit of the doubt when pulled over for speeding whereas black people are more often berated and asked if they have anything illegal on them which can often times escalate the situation. This could stem from cops growing up in mostly white areas and not being comfortable around black people, it could stem from racist ideals, it could stem from the media and society conditioning us to believe that most black people are thugs. It's really fukked up. I'm not arguing that black people don't get shyt on by cops or by society in general, but to pretend that white people aren't murdered by cops sometimes or that black mass murderers aren't more often than not taken in non-violently is a blatant lie.

And I don't know how all this arose from me pointing out that mass murderers OF ALL COLOR tend to get taken in non-violently. :yeshrug:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
A 49 year old rookie...wtf, if u 49 just stepping into action, u have no business stepping into action at all, stay yo ass behind a desk already:comeon:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Be afraid of C&C police but go to a C&C car dealership and destroy automobiles breh. If he can act this erratic with cars, who's to say how he acted when the police confronted him. Especially since he said he doesn't feel protected by the police.

Was this guy high? :why:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Cop Shoots and Kills Unarmed Teenager During Sting Operation Over a Bag of Marijuana

It seems to happen more to black people, but white people get killed by incompetent cops too. In many instances, racism is probably involved. In some cases, cops are just ill-trained, afraid, and trigger happy.

I'm guessing in this particular case, the cop wasn't trained well and he obviously had NO experience. Could have been a racist fukkboy who decided at 48 he wanted to murder a black man, or he could have just been a fukking moron that shouldn't have been on the force to begin with. I know several people from my school that went on to be cops, and most of them were idiots that couldn't excel elsewhere.

No matter what the reason, I'm glad this idiot was fired, but he needs to be charged. The cop that he was with had his taser out.. the dude that was killed was unarmed and clearly on something. NO need to even have your gun out.
Truth is, more unarmed white people are going to have to get killed before anything of substance will take place. Begs the question, how to you properly train officers and expect them to do their job without giving them a gun?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
kid was probably fukking with that mojo or meowmoew or whatever dumb shyt these addicts are cooking up

i wish the young breh wasnt acting like a jackass, especially after making comments about police brutality

still, that does not let the cop off the hook. you still have to have a reason to shoot. this kid had no weapon and apparently the officer was not injured so he's got some 'splaining to do