49 year old "rookie" cop kills unarmed Black teen

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Be afraid of C&C police but go to a C&C car dealership and destroy automobiles breh. If he can act this erratic with cars, who's to say how he acted when the police confronted him. Especially since he said he doesn't feel protected by the police.

Last edited:

Soon

Banned
Daps
Be afraid of C&C police but go to a C&C car dealership and destroy automobiles breh. If he can act this erratic with cars, who's to say how he acted when the police confronted him. Especially since he said he doesn't feel protected by the police.

What are you talking about? We have white people who are armed to the teeth who get captured alive with no injuries.

An armed white person is less likely to get shot than an unarmed black person.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What are you talking about? We have white people who are armed to the teeth who get captured alive with no injuries.

An armed white person is less likely to get shot than an unarmed black person.
I never denied an unarmed white person is less likely to get shot then an unarmed black person. I"m Black and from Detroit. My point was that with this erratic behavior we don't know what he did when confronted by police.

This is the last thing you should be doing if you know how police are. If you don't feel they protect you. Driving through a C&C car dealership window, stomping out a window.

Soon

Banned
Daps
I never denied an unarmed white person is less likely to get shot then an unarmed black person. I"m Black and from Detroit. My point was that with this erratic behavior we don't know what he did when confronted by police.

This is the last thing you should be doing if you know how police are. If you don't feel they protect you. Driving through a C&C car dealership window, stomping out a window.

:laugh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Damn :francis: This nikka was actin stupid :martin: