49 year old "rookie" cop kills unarmed Black teen

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
What are you talking about? We have white people who are armed to the teeth who get captured alive with no injuries.

An armed white person is less likely to get shot than an unarmed black person.

Wrong. Quit letting the media brain wash you with its disproportionate stories, holmes.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Other cop didn't even use lethal force. I remember a couple months ago a cop was ran upon by a white boy who just committed a double homicide, and the cop ran backwards until he fell on his back so just not to shoot the kid.

If the person is unarmed...why not taze him, use the baton, call swat, bring out the K-9...anything besides blowing the kid's head smooth off. What a grotesque display.
Its because they're fukking cowards, man. Just like people who would rather shoot a nikka than square up. At least as a cop you have nonlethal fukking weaponry. You can't stop a person with one of those fukking police batons, YOU SHOULD NOT BE A fukkING COP.

Like.....come the fukk on.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
At this rate, African American men will become rarer than uncontacted tribes. I swear it's becoming a daily fukking occurrence.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unfortunately, it seems like this kid was under the influence of something, but he did not deserve to lose his life over this. White kids under the influence get brought in peacefully all the time. All we are asking for is fair treatment under the law and it's so fukking ridiculous the every time a white person sees a young Black man his eyes turn red and he pulls his gun out.

We need to redefine what qualifies police officers and make each of these cases subject to a federal inquiry and investigation.

This will not weed out the racist element that the police has become totally but at least they will be held accountable for their actions.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately, it seems like this kid was under the influence of something, but he did not deserve to lose his life over this. White kids under the influence get brought in peacefully all the time.

Cop Shoots and Kills Unarmed Teenager During Sting Operation Over a Bag of Marijuana

It seems to happen more to black people, but white people get killed by incompetent cops too. In many instances, racism is probably involved. In some cases, cops are just ill-trained, afraid, and trigger happy.

I'm guessing in this particular case, the cop wasn't trained well and he obviously had NO experience. Could have been a racist fukkboy who decided at 48 he wanted to murder a black man, or he could have just been a fukking moron that shouldn't have been on the force to begin with. I know several people from my school that went on to be cops, and most of them were idiots that couldn't excel elsewhere.

No matter what the reason, I'm glad this idiot was fired, but he needs to be charged. The cop that he was with had his taser out.. the dude that was killed was unarmed and clearly on something. NO need to even have your gun out.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. Quit letting the media brain wash you with its disproportionate stories, holmes.

Ohh see this is how white people marginalize stories like these. They say it's all the media exaggerating things, and "white people are being killed too" :dead:

Anybody who spouts this rhetoric is extremely disingenuous and frankly supporting the cops in their venture of extended aggressiveness towards blacks.

Hell if you're white, you can have an arsenal of machine guns, murder a bunch or people and still get taken in non violently....oh it's so nice to see the cops extend the hand of humanity towards these mass shooters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this nikka was wildn in the security footage. Can't get behind this case, he was outta control.

*exits thread before I get negged with 'c00n' comments*
(1) You are a c00n...Haven't you noticed how women NEVER get blamed for wearing mini skirts and getting raped, being alone with a guy they just met and getting raped...

But a young black dude misbehaves and he needs to die...? :russ:

(2) I have been working in a Mental Health Hospital for the past 6 months, and given the kids age, possible drug use, and that tweet, that kid looks to me like he is psychotic...He is SICK...No different than a diabetic kid acting confused because his/her blood sugar is low...

IGNORANCE is not an excuse for police...When I break a traffic rule I don't know about, police don't accept ignorance as an excuse...the public shouldn't cut them any slack either...

(3) If that kid was in Canada, he probably would be alive and recovering in a mental health facility...

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Hell if you're white, you can have an arsenal of machine guns, murder a bunch or people and still get taken in non violently....oh it's so nice to see the cops extend the hand of humanity towards these mass shooters.

Colin Ferguson - 1993, killed 6 people and injured 19. Currently sitting in prison.

Nathan Dunlap - 1993, open fired in a Chuck E Cheese, killed 4 people. Sentenced to death in trial but police brought him in without killing him.

John Allen Muhammad - 2003, better known as the DC Sniper. Killed 10 people. Sentenced to death in trial but police brought him in without killing him.

Lee Boyd Malvo - DC Sniper accomplice. Currently sitting in prison.

Of all the black mass murderers that I've found, the only ones that were killed were suicides. Christopher Dorner was killed in a standoff with police but the forensics reports lean toward him shooting himself.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Colin Ferguson - 1993, killed 6 people and injured 19. Currently sitting in prison.

Nathan Dunlap - 1993, open fired in a Chuck E Cheese, killed 4 people. Sentenced to death in trial but police brought him in without killing him.

John Allen Muhammad - 2003, better known as the DC Sniper. Killed 10 people. Sentenced to death in trial but police brought him in without killing him.

Lee Boyd Malvo - DC Sniper accomplice. Currently sitting in prison.

Of all the black mass murderers that I've found, the only ones that were killed were suicides. Christopher Dorner was killed in a standoff with police but the forensics reports lean toward him shooting himself.

You know damn well i'm talking about the police killing black people who are unarmed.:stopitslime:

Don't move the goal posts, a black person could turn and run, or beg for his life and he'd still be gunned down and choked out.

Don't try and move the spot light from these things happening every week to some once in a blue moon black shooter.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Ohh see this is how white people marginalize stories like these. They say it's all the media exaggerating things, and "white people are being killed too" :dead:

Anybody who spouts this rhetoric is extremely disingenuous and frankly supporting the cops in their venture of extended aggressiveness towards blacks.

You're being fooled by the media to live in a box of fear. If you wanna take the bait, that's on you.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
You know damn well i'm talking about the police killing black people who are unarmed.:stopitslime:

Don't move the goal posts, a black person could turn and run, or beg for his life and he'd still be gunned down and choked out.

Don't try and move the spot light from these things happening every week to some once in a blue moon black shooter.

I didn't move the goal posts, you said white people can murder a bunch of people people and get taken in non-violently. I was simply responding to show you that apparently all people, no matter the race, can murder and get taken in non-violently.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You're being fooled by the media to live in a box of fear. If you wanna take the bait, that's on you.

Fooled by the media? So the cops aren't killing black people at the drop of a hat? Is is all one big lie and conspiracy? GTFO:camby:

I've had cops reach for their gun real quick towards me when I was no threat whatsover, i've seen how savage some of these pigs can be for very little reason.

Typical dismissive cac "blame it on the media" post by some white person...whatever helps you sleep better at night:camby:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I didn't move the goal posts, you said white people can murder a bunch of people people and get taken in non-violently. I was simply responding to show you that apparently all people, no matter the race, can murder and get taken in non-violently.

Then why can't the people (black) who are unarmed and even running away or begging for their life not be taken in non-violently? Do you have anything to pull out of your ass regarding this?