45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So how soon till they get bannon?

Their charges against stone would be that good? I hope so.

Nothing eats been delivering
The circle leading to trump is narrowing. Fed investigations start at the outside and circle in. Not much room for trump to move around. If stone flips the noose gets even tighter.

He just gave him the kiss of death on twitter though. When trump downplays your role on twitter he mean, "Don't ask me for the time of day!" much less help

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If Stone flips this whole thing goes from worse to cataclysmic for trump. We're well past bad to worse.
The fact that Mueller never once bring him into y’all says a lot.. hit him with purjury/intimidating witnesses etc for the leverage now he gotta come talk to Mueller and that’s why he gonna give up the farm when he realizes Mueller knows everything :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact that Mueller never once bring him into y’all says a lot.. hit him with purjury/intimidating witnesses etc for the leverage now he gotta come talk to Mueller and that’s why he gonna give up the farm when he realizes Mueller knows everything :mjlol:
Thats what people were trying to warn these guys...the people who flip early get better deals.

Rick Gates ain't doing a day in jail and he ripped Manafort off for MILLIONS :heh:

Roger was talking big shyt for months knowing full well everyone around him was snitching.

He better be prepared to do 80% of that federal time :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bannon is finished
You all are forgetting that Bannon has met with Mueller at least THREE times. He was brought back at least twice after his initial interview. He done already told on all these n*ggas and done got lost on them before they even realized it.
Maybe not for lying, but for conspiracy :whoo:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You all are forgetting that Bannon has met with Mueller at least THREE times. He was brought back at least twice after his initial interview. He done already told on all these n*ggas and done got lost on them before they even realized it.
That’s what I’m saying!

Bannon was never in Trump’s inner circle of debauchery like Stone or family business like Junior or Cohen.

He has no reason to be loyal. He can still have his Alt-right speaking engagements in Europe and Latin America.