45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

4rqhZhx.png

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Roger Stone said Sunday he would be willing to testify to Robert Mueller regarding potential crimes by members of Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and that he would speak with the special counsel about his conversations with the president.

The longtime Trump adviser told host George Stephanopoulos during an interview on ABC’s “This Week” that the extent of his cooperation with Mueller is something he would “have to determine after my attorneys” following “some discussion,” but added: “If there’s wrongdoing by other people in the campaign that I know about, which I know of none, but if there is I would certainly testify honestly.”

“I’d also testify honestly about any other matter, including any communications with the president,” Stone said Sunday.

“It’s true that we spoke on the phone, but those communications are political in nature, they’re benign, and there is certainly no conspiracy with Russia.”
Stone: I'll talk to Mueller about conversations with Trump

The guy is so full of shyt that it's hard to see what's true and what's false. I don't see him turning on Trump unless he notices the white house distance themselves from Stone and the realization of not getting a pardon starts to set in.