RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That’s what I’m saying!

Bannon was never in Trump’s inner circle of debauchery like Stone or family business like Junior or Cohen.

He has no reason to be loyal. He can still have his Alt-right speaking engagements in Europe and Latin America.
He ruined his career f*cking with Trump. He lost his Mercer backed slush fund and his plots to destroy the ideology of present day systems of government are a Google search away for anyone interested. He can no longer move in the shadows as a person of influence backed by a billionaire evil genius. This is what his life has been reduced to Steve Bannon reportedly drew a crowd of 25 people for a speech at a Holiday Inn in Kansas .

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He ruined his career f*cking with Trump. He lost his Mercer backed slush fund and his plots to destroy the ideology of present day systems of government are a Google search away for anyone interested. He can no longer move in the shadows as a person of influence backed by a billionaire evil genius. This is what his life has been reduced to Steve Bannon reportedly drew a crowd of 25 people for a speech at a Holiday Inn in Kansas .
Notice I didn’t say America.

But speaking overseas in Bulgaria or Brazil is better than sitting in jail.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Notice I didn’t say America.

But speaking overseas in Bulgaria or Brazil is better than sitting in jail.
That might get him a paycheck but in the grand scheme of the world, Bulgaria, Brazil and countries like them hold no economic or geopolitical weight. Steve Bannon is a populist.

This is a good article on Bannon and his aspirations - Steve Bannon has a grand vision for remaking America

Being a laughing stock with no backing to move and push his agenda in the major countries around the world probably has him drunk by noon everyday.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That might get him a paycheck but in the grand scheme of the world, Bulgaria, Brazil and countries like them hold no economic or geopolitical weight. Steve Bannon is a populist.

This is a good article on Bannon and his aspirations - Steve Bannon has a grand vision for remaking America

Being a laughing stock with no backing to move and push his agenda in the major countries around the world probably has him drunk by noon everyday.

You know what else has no weight? Sitting in a jail cell.

As long as his message is getting out, I think he’ll take whatever he can get. Just cause Trump blew up in his face doesn’t mean he won’t find another white dude to latch onto if he helps Mueller. Similar to Spicey, all these dudes have second acts. Wasting time behind bars doesn’t help that.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I have said it numerous times over the last year, and stand by it in regards to Roger, Cohen, it doesn’t matter, even Trump himself. This country, is SOOOO fukkED UP, that as long as these people in the barrel “apologize”, they will be ok, better than ok. This countries favorite pastime is forgiving, and giving 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chances to any white elite. Actually, they don’t even have to apologize, look at the Covington kids, a large majority of white lower and middle class in this country project their own “social and economic anxiety” (white supremacy/inherent racism) onto the most despicable and stupid acts, and automatically put themselves in the situation as to how they would want to be treated (while not understanding the part that if they were good people they wouldn’t be in those situations in the first place). I was arguing with someone the other day about the Covington bytches, and the person said “you were probably doing the same shyt when you were a teen”, which let me know that they were. Granted, I did a lot of knucklehead shyt when I was younger, but wasn’t anything to do with racial dog whistling and edgelording by supporting the racist president, it was drugs, fighting, criminality and chasing p*ssy. I say all that, to say, if Roger Stone flips, look for the stupid, fukking idiots that embrace him as part of the “resistance”. Once this whole thing is over, we need to DESTROY these fukking a$$holes. The whole lot of em’