45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Russians changed the votes in 3 key states that Trump won by 70k votes.. Keep acting like it was his base that got him elected :Russianbreh:

Hell, Bush beat Gore by 512.

I have homeys in those three key states. When Obama ran, there were lines around the polling stations of Obama supporters of all stripes. When Trump got elected, it was the opposite. The parking lots were filled with Ford trucks with gun racks in the windows and Trump supporters in lines around the polling stations. Hill thought she had it in the bag and didn't visit those states despite Obama's comments/warnings for her to do so.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wrong.

wanting white privilege is a VERY smart thing...if you're white.

i totally get it.

I think its wrong, but to say its not strategic, is a lie. And to avoid that fact empowers how insidious of a movement it is...

That's not "smart", that's just lacking in morals. :rudy:

Saying "I'm going to vote to screw over other groups to make things easier for my own" isn't some brilliant strategy that you would have to be a genius to think of. Let's not start giving these guys undeserved credit.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hell, Bush beat Gore by 512.

I have homeys in those three key states. When Obama ran, there were lines around the polling stations of Obama supporters of all stripes. When Trump got elected, it was the opposite. The parking lots were filled with Ford trucks with gun racks in the windows and Trump supporters in lines around the polling stations. Hill thought she had it in the bag and didn't visit those states despite Obama's comments/warnings for her to do so.

Gore was the elected President and the Scotus stepped in and changed it :mjpls:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

DnUq2N4WwAEnFNi

Natasha Bertrand
✔@NatashaBertrand

JUST IN: Mueller says FLYNN is ready for sentencing.

4:29 PM - Sep 17, 2018

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
IRilhZ.gif

tumblr_p86f3792zL1sc0ffqo3_540.gif

@Ozymandias Time to pay up. I'm calling this in now. :bpufedup:

:umadmueller:

nikka viewing this thread right now. Like Robert mueller, the coli has put away every single dumb nikka who dared run their dikk suckers like these ban bets weren’t gonna happen

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Ready to be sentenced and actually sentenced are two different things :flynnlit:

This is pathetic. These are the Feds his ass is going to jail no time for looking back it’s done. @The Black Panther bring balance to this thread already