45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is it wrong to think less of people who support Trump? I just got in a heated argument at lunch with a coworker who is a Trump supporter. At this point, in my mind, if you support Trump, you’re either dumb, uninformed, or straight up a bad person (perhaps all the above). I gotta stop talking to coworkers about politics. I’m like, if you still support Trump, what else do you support. I’m gonna try to be more accepting, but Trump supporters get the :patrice:

Don’t talk about politics at work. Zero upside, huge downside

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it wrong to think less of people who support Trump? I just got in a heated argument at lunch with a coworker who is a Trump supporter. At this point, in my mind, if you support Trump, you’re either dumb, uninformed, or straight up a bad person (perhaps all the above). I gotta stop talking to coworkers about politics. I’m like, if you still support Trump, what else do you support. I’m gonna try to be more accepting, but Trump supporters get the :patrice:

cacs low key don't mind being back in a position where the decks are super stacked in their favour.
You realise how bent out of shape they have been recently and the deck is still stocked but gave other groups a punchers chance?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope. Anyone I find out voted for him, likes him or doesn't pay attention to whats going on in the world, I IMMEDIATELY disassociate with them. My momma and brother almost got excommunicated with their non caring ass but they vote and vote consistently despite not keeping in tune with all of Trump's bs.
Its basically how people got treated for anyone who voted for Bush in 2004.

2000 was like...aight...cool. You wanted different. But in 2004?!?! :usure:

Daps
If I'm wrong, I'll happily eat my words...

...but Trump is done.

His impeachment is assured after mid-terms.

All that are left now are the formalities.

I'm looking forward to November. We're finally gonna get Chester Cheeto outta here.:blackpblessed:

Get to eating.

"I know the whites." - Dave Chappelle

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah, they're dumb for the most part.

But being dumb and wanting privilege aren't mutually exclusive.
wrong.

wanting white privilege is a VERY smart thing...if you're white.

i totally get it.

I think its wrong, but to say its not strategic, is a lie. And to avoid that fact empowers how insidious of a movement it is...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Its basically how people got treated for anyone who voted for Bush in 2004.

2000 was like...aight...cool. You wanted different. But in 2004?!?! :usure:

Listen, a month or two ago, I was on a war path. I had a conversation with my daughter (9yrs old) about the family separation policy and ICE around that time. Thats when I saw that she was actually scared, I was so angry. I stopped talking to my best friend of 20+ years for a few weeks because she wouldnt call/email her local rep (she lives downstate in CAC heaven), I got mad at my mom and brother who get tired of me talking about Trump and even stopped going over her house for a few days until I had a conversation with her. I'm seriously not tolerating anyone who supports Trump or acts like they dont care. I've unfriended a guy I've known for YEARS because he was on FB telling ppl their vote doesnt count and to only focus on improving the black community (ole fake hotep ass negro). Seen him recently and he was shocked that I wouldnt actually talk to him. Zero tolerance this way. People dont care until they care and its a policy that lands directly at their doorsteps (when its too late). I needed the little break I took, I've been the mad black woman for a couple of months now.