45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pejp7o5cQb1u0qbhgo1_500.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If I'm wrong, I'll happily eat my words...

...but Trump is done.

His impeachment is assured after mid-terms.

All that are left now are the formalities.

I'm looking forward to November. We're finally gonna get Chester Cheeto outta here.:blackpblessed:

Wouldn't impeaching Trump require a 2/3rds Senate vote? You think they'd be able to get Republicans onboard? It's really hard for me to see that personally, Republicans would be too scared of their base. Although, like you I'd be glad to eat my words.

Or did you mean impeachment in terms of just starting impeachment proceedings?

Is it wrong to think less of people who support Trump? I just got in a heated argument at lunch with a coworker who is a Trump supporter. At this point, in my mind, if you support Trump, you’re either dumb, uninformed, or straight up a bad person (perhaps all the above). I gotta stop talking to coworkers about politics. I’m like, if you still support Trump, what else do you support. I’m gonna try to be more accepting, but Trump supporters get the :patrice:

This is why I don't even bring up politics at work. At all.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read on twitter that Tom says the young gawd Ronan has the apprentice tapes! I am of the camp that his supporters don’t care, but this damages the brand even more, his ego even more, and is the perfect amount of palace intrigue to add to an already really bad week for this clown.

have no idea what to make of this. people do/say anything right before their shows debut.

that being said, people should be wary to make sure this isn't another "trump's tax return from 2005 was leaked!" type story....basically giving the public something to be pissed off about but hiding the truly damaging info

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Wouldn't impeaching Trump require a 2/3rds Senate vote? You think they'd be able to get Republicans onboard? It's really hard for me to see that personally, Republicans would be too scared of their base. Although, like you I'd be glad to eat my words.

Or did you mean impeachment in terms of just starting impeachment proceedings?

Assuming Trump doesn't quit. Yeah I think enough of them would.

The thing is politically there's no advantage to Republicans voting early for impeachment. Democrats won't respect/vote for them after everything they've let Trump do. Republicans will stay home or vote against them.

Only if they have to make a choice will they see where the winds are blowing to see which Senator will vote for impeachment and who are safe to let vote against Trump and not lose the seat.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Assuming Trump doesn't quit. Yeah I think enough of them would.

The thing is. Politically there's no advantage to Republicans voting early for impeachment. Democrats won't respect/vote for them after everything they've let Trump do. Republicans will stay home or vote against them.

Only if they have to make a choice will they see where the winds are blowing to see which Senator will vote for impeachment and who they are safe to let vote against Trump and not lose the seat.

Hopefully you're right, but my opinion of Republican ethics is low enough that I wouldn't put it past them to just ignore his obvious guiltiness and protect Trump off GP.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Is it wrong to think less of people who support Trump? I just got in a heated argument at lunch with a coworker who is a Trump supporter. At this point, in my mind, if you support Trump, you’re either dumb, uninformed, or straight up a bad person (perhaps all the above). I gotta stop talking to coworkers about politics. I’m like, if you still support Trump, what else do you support. I’m gonna try to be more accepting, but Trump supporters get the :patrice:

Nope. Anyone I find out voted for him, likes him or doesn't pay attention to whats going on in the world, I IMMEDIATELY disassociate with them. My momma and brother almost got excommunicated with their non caring ass but they vote and vote consistently despite not keeping in tune with all of Trump's bs.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Hopefully you're right, but my opinion of Republican ethics is low enough that I wouldn't put it past them to just ignore his obvious guiltiness and protect Trump off GP.
An actual Impeachment has never been done before. He would be on trial. Information about his crimes would come out. Not the stuff we read and piece together on Twitter and news links.

Fully laid out. Like the Manafort trial juror. Yeah. I think it would.