45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Surprise. Trump is a gossiping fukkboy

Statement of A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher, The New York Times, in Response to President Trump’s Tweet About Their Meeting
July 29, 2018
Earlier this month, A.G. received a request from the White House to meet with President Trump. This was not unusual; there has been a long tradition of New York Times publishers holding such meetings with presidents and other public figures who have concerns about coverage.

On July 20th, A.G. went to the White House, accompanied by James Bennet, who oversees the editorial page of The Times. Mr. Trump’s aides requested that the meeting be off the record, which has also been the practice for such meetings in the past.

But with Mr. Trump’s tweet this morning, he has put the meeting on the record, so A.G. has decided to respond to the president’s characterization of their conversation, based on detailed notes A.G. and James took.

Statement of A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher, The New York Times:

My main purpose for accepting the meeting was to raise concerns about the president’s deeply troubling anti-press rhetoric.

I told the president directly that I thought that his language was not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.

I told him that although the phrase “fake news” is untrue and harmful, I am far more concerned about his labeling journalists “the enemy of the people.” I warned that this inflammatory language is contributing to a rise in threats against journalists and will lead to violence.

I repeatedly stressed that this is particularly true abroad, where the president’s rhetoric is being used by some regimes to justify sweeping crackdowns on journalists. I warned that it was putting lives at risk, that it was undermining the democratic ideals of our nation, and that it was eroding one of our country’s greatest exports: a commitment to free speech and a free press.

Throughout the conversation I emphasized that if President Trump, like previous presidents, was upset with coverage of his administration he was of course free to tell the world. I made clear repeatedly that I was not asking for him to soften his attacks on The Times if he felt our coverage was unfair. Instead, I implored him to reconsider his broader attacks on journalism, which I believe are dangerous and harmful to our country.

trump is a con man...he knew he wasnt going to abide by the agreement when he made it and was intent on lying and distorting the facts for his own personal gain...compulsive lying is a symptom of borderline personality disorder..sociopathy..and narcissistic personality disorder...trump also has all the other symptoms for those mental disorders...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
trump is a con man...he knew he wasnt going to abide by the agreement when he made it and was intent on lying and distorting the facts for his own personal gain...compulsive lying is a symptom of borderline personality disorder..sociopathy..and narcissistic personality disorder...trump also has all the other symptoms for those mental disorders...
But he’s learning.

I have an idea that after the Correspondent Dinnee, he went home and studied about the communications department of each and every government agency.

He didn’t know that if he spoke about an off the record subject openly it opens it. Or, he knew, and his base doesn’t care.

He doesn’t tweet for informing anyone other than his audience. Sorta like how god only speaks to one person at a time.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
But he’s learning.

I have an idea that after the Correspondent Dinnee, he went home and studied about the communications department of each and every government agency.

He didn’t know that if he spoke about an off the record subject openly it opens it. Or, he knew, and his base doesn’t care.

He doesn’t tweet for informing anyone other than his audience. Sorta like how god only speaks to one person at a time.

giphy.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
But he’s learning.

"studied" is a strong word. more likely he asked his advisors about them and forgot most of the information.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) humiliated Trump after he threatened to shut down the government by calling his bluff and saying that the American people will not be bullied into paying for his wall.

Rep. Maxine Waters said, “You know, this president is a bully and he will try to intimidate all of us. He is not going to shut down anything. As a matter of fact, people will remember that he said he was going to build this wall and he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. They said they weren’t going to pay for anything. Now he wants the American citizens to pay for this bomb. American citizens are not going to pay for this wall, he is not going to shut down the government and we are not going to be intimidated by his bluffing and bullying.”

Maxine Waters Humiliates Trump By Calling His Shut Down Bluff

.r.

Veteran
Daps
iu

This ain't normal yall!

Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed by a man with a pickax early Wednesday, according to Los Angeles police Officer Ray Brown.

Hollywood division officers responded to a call at 3:33 a.m. (6:33 a.m. ET) to the tourist area.

Patricia Cox, a witness, told CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS that she saw a man “going to town” on the ground “like it was his business just to be tearing up the ground,” she said. “I thought it was work going on over here.”

Police later arrested Austin Clay, 24, on suspicion of felony vandalism. Brown said Clay did not reveal a motive for the alleged vandalism, and the investigation continues. He’s being held on $20,000 bail…

Trump’s star has repeatedly been the target of vandalism and protests since the reality TV star’s turn to politics. In April 2016, a Superman impersonator on Hollywood Boulevard said he had seen visitors make obscene gestures next to the star, deface it with paint and allow a dog to relieve itself on the landmark.

“People often stomp with anger on the star, others kick their heels over the star, and some spit. The last time, someone put a sticker over the star,” Francisco Javier, another street performer who was dressed like Superman, said at the time.