45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yes, these people who have probably done this their whole careers and done more than you'll do in your life are pussies, yeah sure. Or perhaps they actually know how things work internally, compared to someone who reads tweets. Stay and be ignored while things go down in flames? Or step aside and maybe the next person with new ideas will be listened to. Sitting in a top position while being ignored is contributing nothing to whatever you're fighting for.

Yeah let's step aside and let the maniac hire someone who just says anything nice . I'm sure that guy will be better. :what:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I wish 8 was in Cali to pull up on a whole entire “oath keeper” with the fukking blinky-huh, or the hands, or the knife work, whatever way they wanna get down. Like Max said “shoot straight” mutha fukka. As much as I love my wife, and my kid, and my family, let me have no one to live for, for like a month, and I’d be well known to these alt Reich cowards, foot on neck, you stuck with me type of action. shyt, in my younger, drug/alchahol fueled, chaos days.....I woulda, oh boy, this has me on my Polk high, 4 touchdown shyt lol
:myman:my man.

But yeah, I'm washed and have too much to loose now to be out throwing hands at protests like when I was in college
I'll show up and be counted, but I'm gotta to leave handing out fades to the youngins at this point:flabbynsick:

Noah

All Star
Daps
States purged 16 million voters from the rolls before the 2016 election

The title and sub-header alone
pmpqTjBb6Flf2GP8IvInGiKGIxfKsq81_0pl1vi3bv4CQJpnT-d_SLFhnDCO1qPZsiKVUNNKYAwqLp1g-v8Mc2jBjgRndYRLY_QNGW4tW01sPNcwhRqkKyRLNNgNhDeHGceuaSEE

States purged 16 million voters from the rolls before the 2016 election
Voter purges disproportionately affect low-income and minority voters.

States purged more than 16 million voters from the rolls between 2014 and 2016. That number, calculated in a new report published Friday by the Brennan Center for Justice, is a significant increase from previous years and an indication that large numbers of eligible voters are likely being disenfranchised by inaccurate and unlawful voter roll maintenance.

The report comes just a few weeks after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Ohio’s voter purge system, clearing the way for more states to move forward with the types of purges that disproportionately impact low-income and minority voters.

62P5RcW7NWPcoFdXUjywuD2dggijNpdlmXyZ4DWkPfvYhyntZMel8G_cCzMawLeXyMZrOV9P1JqQMLbE5lA_Mx-8GKP7qgMynTWlGjyTqDPwePgmkIc_P96UoVVD5N4qRXTi5uYX
62P5RcW7NWPcoFdXUjywuD2dggijNpdlmXyZ4DWkPfvYhyntZMel8G_cCzMawLeXyMZrOV9P1JqQMLbE5lA_Mx-8GKP7qgMynTWlGjyTqDPwePgmkIc_P96UoVVD5N4qRXTi5uYX
Give me election and voting rights reforms now motherfukker!!!