RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking if he survives the Soevial Prosecution, the attack ads that can be cut against Trump are just :banderas:

Won’t work on his die hard I know, but if done properly they will be scathing.

Noah

All Star
Daps
Funniest thing is that all the same shyt these people have ALWAYS fought about for thousands of years - You look differently than me, you believe in a different god than me, you think differently than I do, you're of a different status than me - Is still our ultimate handicap if not what will be our downfall. It's all just layered under modern power and social structures now. I mean from reading some of the threads on Twitter about the groundwork of all this, skin color was as important in establishing a relationship between some Americans, Europeans, and Russians as the prospect of gaining political power and capital was. "At least they're white"

Aliens out there like
1DBkYF3wzvj1JSQEB8LxzZ3bFd0invQpaTtGjHpAtw5DlVGjsLdoyuGjf8gF2mZKXac5TYjz09vljqw6zP0dFP1W1IMM8Vr4_z-ei15iE2Sfanvggyi69GEZhyQs9K0IyUCXUUV4
"Not to be speciesist, but humans
KFmg0925gwj4zVUjMf7mbRyOZq0Yha_w7YiMYsmXml2uXI9atzx1wwBM9XfYnCkHjpzBCbtZHlaO7RPJL0Nqhbmlap5Zz-QHBqXQiuUpOQZ2r73lbwAMlDX53zDW9B-JQiE6YCei
"

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

top comments - cacs really ain't shyt. :mjlol:

holy shyt she didnt say anything partisan. she just said people should vote. and one of them said she wasnt SUPPORTING HER COUNTRY. BECAUSE SHE ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO VOTE.
these cacs know that they will not win when theres a high turnout.
these damn celebrities pushing their agenda of getting americans to vote :hhh:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
holy shyt she didnt say anything partisan. she just said people should vote. and one of them said she wasnt SUPPORTING HER COUNTRY. BECAUSE SHE ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO VOTE.
How dare she encourage the citizens of the USA to participate in the most sacred institution of our government? Voting! How unAmerican!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
so billy ray why do you hate faith hill now? "well she was trying to push that liberal agenda about muricans voting. telling people to vote ain't patriotic and we're all about patriotism in country music."

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
raytheon lockheed and ibm are all benefitting from increased military spending. a lot of these companies are getting a piece of the trump presidency. fukk all these corporations, ESPECIALLY the ones like lockheed and raytheon that would go out of business in a peaceful world :pacspit:
Word I work for Raytheon and our finance guy briefed us on how business was booming due to trump being president. Me and the other black folks were audible when he said that shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
My
Word I work for Raytheon and our finance guy briefed us on how business was booming due to trump being president. Me and the other black folks were audible when he said that shyt.
grandfather retired from Raytheon, when wasn’t business booming? He was a fighter pilot in ww2, rocket scientist. They never been slow

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
My

grandfather retired from Raytheon, when wasn’t business booming? He was a fighter pilot in ww2, rocket scientist. They never been slow
defense contractors get a heavy slice from the pentagon and congress each year. defense contracting is one of the most consistently profitable industries here because the US is basically always funding them, especially after nonstop war for 17 years. however trump brought it even higher which also caused raytheons stocks to rise.
raytheon also manufactured the tomahawks used in the strikes on syrian air bases.

This is Torshin's verified twitter account. (click the tweet and hit translate) Jester translated the Russian and looks what it say:

Read the tweets in the chain. Russia is trolling. No way they'd leave this up.

its very obvious the russians want americans and the rest of the world to know they have trump on a leash. keeping that tweet up (and tweeting it) is more of that