45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

This is Torshin's verified twitter account. (click the tweet and hit translate) Jester translated the Russian and looks what it say:

Read the tweets in the chain. Russia is trolling. No way they'd leave this up.

It won’t be the first time this week.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Word I work for Raytheon and our finance guy briefed us on how business was booming due to trump being president. Me and the other black folks were audible when he said that shyt.

Audible??? What did y'all say in response???:jbhmm:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
These guys are pussies man. You're gonna resign instead of staying and stopping him? Literally doing the bare minimum and getting praise.
Yes, these people who have probably done this their whole careers and done more than you'll do in your life are pussies, yeah sure. Or perhaps they actually know how things work internally, compared to someone who reads tweets. Stay and be ignored while things go down in flames? Or step aside and maybe the next person with new ideas will be listened to. Sitting in a top position while being ignored is contributing nothing to whatever you're fighting for.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

This is Torshin's verified twitter account. (click the tweet and hit translate) Jester translated the Russian and looks what it say:

Read the tweets in the chain. Russia is trolling. No way they'd leave this up.

Of course they would and even if they didn’t someone you know screen saved it lol

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm