45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, but it's understandable. Black folks don't have a reason to believe in justice in this country.

HOWEVER

i don't think it's about that as much as dudes just not bothering to learn what those terms actually mean in the context of the investigation.

but yeah, the obstruction of justice report, too. :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
LOL it's like you guys already forgot about "Comey told me himself that I wasn't under investigation!"

Let's say there really was a criminal investigation under way - you honestly believe Mueller is going to tell him?

Do you honestly believe that's how it works? You think prosecutors and investigators are out there giving status updates to targets/potential targets?

Nah bruh its over you heard the nay sayers who are legal experts in this thread.

Did you get a chance to try some of these nothing burgers in the past 24 hrs?

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
Obstruction Report Coming in June or July
By Josh Marshall | April 3, 2018 10:51 pm
TWEET
EMAIL

WaPo reporter says Mueller team is planning on releasing a report on the obstruction part of the investigation in June or July.

Note that technically, Rod Rosenstein appears to have authorized Mueller to write such a report. In theory, he could decide to keep it confidential. In practice, that seems highly unlikely.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Foh you suspect.. mods Bush this dude :camby:
There's always a crew of folks that just can't wait to apply something positive to 45 in here.

The Blue Wave is the key and always will be folks. Get out and vote. And promote voting among other folks.

The fact that there is a process in all of this is killing folks that are evidently used to having any and everything at their disposal every minute of the day. The man said 45 is not currently a target. Investigations don't always work like they do on tv. But even if he doesn't have anything on him(unlikely as hell but let's just say), a Blue Wave in November is the real game changer. I've been pushing this relentlessly for a reason..

This shti is a process. I repeat, if you want shyt that will happen every few days go stroll a social media timeline.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
He literally said "not CURRENTLY." The same report has him writing up a report on obstruction.

You think that a dude who took down Enron is dumb enough to tell the guy who wants to fire him, "Yo, we have enough to take you and your whole family down right now," though, I guess. Prosecutors always tell the truth to their targets, right?

right.......the feds dont give you time to
lube up.
they are rolling their dikks in kitty litter
to make it as dry and painful as possible.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I mean, it's possible that this report is good news for Trump...but then again, Trump admitted to obstruction on multiple occasions, so probably nah.
There is nothing about this report that will be good for Trump.

Anyone getting bent out of shape because Trump was told he isn't a "criminal" target at this time needs to simply take a break from all of this. Following it this closely isn't your cup of tea, this investigation is nowhere near over - there are a lot of things that still need to take place.

You're a long way away from a bombshell involving Trump himself which is why Mueller isn't going to tip his hand to act like it.