45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Let consider the worst case scenario that Trump serves out his four years. Outside of this investigation what do you guys think will lead to Trump not getting a second term?

Any contingency plan thoughts? Or is all hope on this investigation?

the investigation is very important, however it exists within the bubble of American politics and is therefore subject to all of the folly that comes with it.
set aside US politics and take into consideration international politics....trump is stacking up L's all day, everyday.

he is shytting on NATO.
Nato is not perfect but it serves an important purpose.
everything that trump does weakens our relationship with our allies in NATO and therefore strengthens Russia.

the Paris Climate Agreement...yeah, let's just walk out on that as if there are not complex financial repercussions.
oh yeah, and let's not forget about the climate.

these things are happening outside of the Mueller investigation.
these things are affecting nations and we are allied with.
these nations are not going to get shyt on and just keep it moving...they are going to wipe that shyt off in the shadows and find a way to shyt back.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let consider the worst case scenario that Trump serves out his four years. Outside of this investigation what do you guys think will lead to Trump not getting a second term?

Any contingency plan thoughts? Or is all hope on this investigation?

Well, Trump won't get a second term if he A) gets voted out or B) has to leave office due to some illness or health problem

But I just don't trust American voters enough to be confident that A) will happen. He'll lose the popular vote easily...but between voter suppression and the way the Electoral College is biased towards rural voters, he could still win again. It doesn't seem like that 40% or so of voters will ever budge.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
All this dude can do is just mention me being gay as if it matters and something that he made up about wrestling toys instead of saying real shyt to counter my point. In fact, I haven't seen anybody dispute my point as of yet with facts.

youre gay?
cool. idgaf.
your bothsiderism?
fukk you.
thats why i negged you.

@wickedsm yea, see, alot of nikkas have had their post history erased because of sohh being gone but he had a whole confessional with all kinds of stuff in it. thing is, Paz isnt a fukkboy because hes gay , hes a fukk nikka because hes a fukk nikka.

Shaun King has done more for gay and lesbians of color with his reporting than this dude has done in his entire life.

we got brothers and sisters really out here doing work, shyt im gonna be heading up to san francisco today to help register latino voters.

when youre out on the fukking ground actually doing shyt, nikkas wanna hate while they sit on their smart phone not doing a fukking thing

ghK3XTi.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL it's like you guys already forgot about "Comey told me himself that I wasn't under investigation!"

Let's say there really was a criminal investigation under way - you honestly believe Mueller is going to tell him?

Do you honestly believe that's how it works? You think prosecutors and investigators are out there giving status updates to targets/potential targets?