RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chinese purposely left soybeans out on the first round of tariffs to see if Cheeto was dumb enough to continue this game hes playing...He is as dumb as we all thought he was...

I bet all those "Heartland" farmers are yelling MAGA now...:mjlol:

MAGAAAAAAA!!!

Farmers-Dancing-90891.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
fukk outta here nikka I’m STRESSED fukk Trump

I feel you, but wait for all the facts to come out before you get too stressed out. There's still a lot of information that has not come out yet

With that said, I do think we need to be prepared for the possibility that Trump escapes any serious legal trouble/impeachment. Hopefully that doesn't happen but we need to be prepared if/when that happens

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
LOL it's like you guys already forgot about "Comey told me himself that I wasn't under investigation!"

Let's say there really was a criminal investigation under way - you honestly believe Mueller is going to tell him?

Do you honestly believe that's how it works? You think prosecutors and investigators are out there giving status updates to targets/potential targets?

"Mueller told me I'm the most innocent man he ever met, the most innocent, nobody more innocent than me . NO COLLUSION! We should be focusing on the Collusion between the CROOKED DEMS and CROOKED HILLARY!"