45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not a smart man but the more i digest the story the more a feel like they're giving Trump a heads up that while not in the clear, what he was looking at might not be as severe for Trump himself.

I want to read it over a few more times, there's a lot of odd stuff in it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm really not sure what to think about this report.
Maybe it's to lull Trump into a false sense of security and get him to agree to an interview? :jbhmm:
Then again, Mueller did apparently tell Trump a month ago he's "not a criminal target", so hopefully it's not something saying Mueller doesn't think Trump committed obstruction. :smh:
But on the other hand. I'm pretty sure I read that Comey told Trump that he wasn't under investigation the day before they started investigating him, so...hell if I know. But it seems like weird timing either way.

I'd assume Mueller is going to say something one way or the other if he's bothering with a report though..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Would be the biggest L in human history.
:snoop:

Trump is a useful idiot. If there is any saving grace for him it will be that people around him did most of the illegal legwork without his knowledge because he's an idiot.

The reality is most of his success after his latest failures have been the result of other people running his brand and letting him take credit.

Its over for him.

Daps
Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has told President Donald Trump's lawyers that the President is not currently being considered a criminal target of the Russia probe, The Washington Post reported Tuesday, citing three people familiar with the discussions.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/politics/donald-trump-russia-mueller/index.html

What does all this mean?

Put it together with the Maddow report that the Mueller team is preparing "Trump can't fire us" arguments, that Mueller told Trump that he was preparing an obstruction report, that Mueller has identified Trump as a person of interest (in other words, suspected, but not enough evidence at this point to charge) and the use of the word "currently" in that above sentence, and my guess is that Mueller is trying to keep Trump from firing him until he drops his report that details obstruction, money laundering, and whatever else he's found + indictments for a bunch of Trump cronies, including Trump's kids.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Na muellers fukking with him. The way trump went for the fbi’s neck all bets off the table.
The day after ol boy was sentenced to 30 days? Na
Chess not checkers fellas, far from over imo.

OR! This shyt is SO gotdamn enormous and could potentially cause nothing short of an unprecedented world wide exposal of corruption (GOP esp) that they folded.
I’m inclined to go with mueller playing chess.