45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

The New York Times Opinion Section
1 hr ·
Thomas L. Friedman: Putin has undertaken so many actions in recent years that contributed to the weakening of Russia’s economy and human capital base that you have to wonder whether he’s secretly on the C.I.A.’s payroll.

NYTIMES.COM

Opinion | Is Putin a C.I.A. Agent?
He has undertaken so many actions that contributed to the weakening of Russia that you have to wonder.

:troll: :troll: :troll:

i can't go down a rabbit hole that i found in another rabbit hole.
why did you make me think of this?

why didn't i think of this on my own?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i'm gonna put on my "I love history" hat on before i type this.

the number of things that trump has done that would have broken any other presidency is unprecedented.
i try to find parallels between what America is going through now to what has happened before.

you can look back at ancient Rome, WW2 Germany, Colonial England...whatever empire you want to compare America to.
the equations that make up what made all of these powers rise and fall all have their own unique funk...

Rome wasn't even a country, it was a city.
a city that wielded vast economic, political and military might.
so much power embodied within such a small number of people who are only looking out for themselves.
if you where an senator or any other high ranking official, you where immune to prosecution for as long as you where in office.

Germany had been beaten down after WW1 and decided to turn it's gaze inward.
they came up with the idea that all of their problems were caused by "the others".
they shyt on science that didn't agree with their politics.
research into the atom bomb by Germany was pushed aside and labled "Jew Science".
climate science, anyone?

England...the sun never set on it's empire.
more money, more problems.
at some point they had to bow out and hand the wheel over the the US.

the characters in the story of history are the X factors that you just can't calculate.
trump is not a trump card...he is a joker.
i may recognize patterns of history but the human factor is what gets me.

a traitorous joker trying to play multiple trump cards is something that takes my mind into some strange places.

After Obama, I just sort of assumed it would be a white guy. Democrat, but a white guy.

I honestly don't know what comes after a Trump presidency. There is no Gerald Ford to placate the masses.

The only thing i hope is the Republican party dies and we get the three party system.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
After Obama, I just sort of assumed it would be a white guy. Democrat, but a white guy.

I honestly don't know what comes after a Trump presidency. There is no Gerald Ford to placate the masses.
The only thing i hope is the Republican party dies and we get the three party system.
i dont have any problem with the idea
but a 3rd party needs to start from the ground up
it needs to start now

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a smart man but the more i digest the story the more a feel like they're giving Trump a heads up that while not in the clear, what he was looking at might not be as severe for Trump himself.
i have lomg thought that Cheeto doesnt necessarily have to be directly colluding with russia
plenty of folks around him much smarter than him to get that done
lots of folks to push things/thoughts/statements into his head
i do however think hes super guilty of money laundering for russians and everyone else
and i also believe that russia has kompromat on him