45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I know these guys can only focus on guns right now but when will other kids step up and thrash other conservative orthodoxies? It’s become apparent that older democrats have no interest in taking a stand against numerous goofy conservative ideas.
this one's different because this kid is a mass shooting victim and so has more sympathy from the general public than a random young twitter user

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
this one's different because this kid is a mass shooting victim and so has more sympathy from the general public than a random young twitter user
These kids have watched the sandy hook kids get destroyed. Watched as goof balls like A. Jones ran around the country with disgusting stories.

Just as there are black kids who can detail how gun violence has traumatized and mobilized them to advocacy, there are also black kids who has suffered tremendously from other goofy Republican ideas. We obviously need a couple white kids to start a conversation on a few topics.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Trying to discuss this shyt in the real world is beginning to make me hate people.
Yep people don't care. Even people who stand with me politically on everything and also can't stand Trump just get bored as fukk when I bring this shyt up. It's frustrating

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trying to discuss this shyt in the real world is beginning to make me hate people.
bruh, I talk with like 6 people about this offline.

No one else even cares enough. Its not out of apathy, but that they just kinda know Trump is fukked and ignore it.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
bruh, I talk with like 6 people about this offline.

No one else even cares enough. Its not out of apathy, but that they just kinda know Trump is fukked and ignore it.
it's like global warming. we know it's massive and real problem, but it's so massive we don't know where to begin, so we forget about it.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p6evylGeMl1qhthzmo1_500.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's like global warming. we know it's massive and real problem, but it's so massive we don't know where to begin, so we forget about it.
Eh. I was doing projects on Global Warming in elementary school.

This is like...Trump Fatigue.

And its definitely real.

People are just really feelings so disgusted they tune out of ALL of it

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Hill
2 hrs ·
Staffers in President Trump's White House reportedly celebrated an official's birthday by "icing" each other — playing a drinking game popular in 2010 that involves hiding bottles of Smirnoff Ice and then chugging them — in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

THEHILL.COM

Trump staffers 'iced' each other, chugged Smirnoff Ice in government office: report
"Icing," a drinking game popular in 2010, involves forcing people to chug bottles of Smirnoff Ice.
Be the President of Zeta Chi White House brehs :stopitslime:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yep people don't care. Even people who stand with me politically on everything and also can't stand Trump just get bored as fukk when I bring this shyt up. It's frustrating
shyt is crazy. My wife just talks shyt about how she can’t take this anymore and I’m obsessed.

But I’m like how could you not be :mindblown: