RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
These radio guys and gals are so enthralled with emulating the guy from the EIB Network they have failed to pay attention to his one weapon: he only has one gig — radio.

I’m waiting for the day Thom hartman can run his beets commercials during prime time Fox hours.

He has been ran off of TV at least twice for saying racist shyt. He used to have a tv show back in the day and we all remember his stint on monday night football :francis:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
trump-supporters.jpg

Trump voters are selfish: They love him because they identify with him
New psychological research: Trump’s voters were not confused or deluded. They knew what they wanted, and got it

Trump voters are selfish: They love him because they identify with him

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This will go over the heads of many on here...

...but theres been more than one defector suggesting that Ayman Al-Zawahiri and Bin Laden were long term .... ESPECIALLY ZAWAHIRI Russian pawns.

If yall really knew the history of islamic terrorism tactics and motivations and targets, you'd understand how to spot the Soviet hand.

Heres one hint: Ion Mihai Pacepa - Wikipedia

Heres another hint; even John Schindler is hinting at something: Exploring Al-Qa’ida’s Russian Connection

Noah

All Star
Daps
Y'all need to see the tweet Roseanne made in the last hour. Not even going to post it. They're destroying her :mjlol:

Was it her support of anti-vax tweets, her crediting of Trump alone for curbing human trafficking, or her general mingling with pro-Trump bots and people alike? I honestly can’t tell :mjgrin:

DZleE9bWkAA56kx

Lest we forget :mjgrin: