RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't see bytchass ATT on that list...

I got a $400 family plan with them that's about to move to Tmobile...:ufdup:

Hit em in the pockets. Fortune 500 companies are not going to suffer a PR debacle because of Laura fukking Ingram.

Hope the bytch ends up selling gold coins and male vitality supplements before she gets the boot.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p6d3cb2zZl1qzsnxyo1_500.jpg

.r.

Veteran
Daps
“Why wouldn’t serious criminal lawyers rush to take a seat at Trump’s counsel table? One after the other has said that the notion of representing a man who doesn’t take legal advice, insists he is his own master legal tactician, and is likely to fire you at 5 a.m. in a tweet is not a smart career move. Ted Boutrous, a prominent lawyer at Ted Olson’s firm of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, told CNN that the president is a “notoriously difficult client who disregards the advice of his lawyers and asks them to engage in questionable activities.” Lawyers, especially inside-the-Beltway lawyers, trade in decadeslong relationships that put courts and law before any one case. The prospect of blowing up a lifetime of professional goodwill for a three-week stint working for a ticking time bomb of potential liability probably isn’t an attractive prospect. Bob Bauer, who served as White House counsel in the Obama era, told us that lawyers “are understandably wary of Trump as a client: he has unreasonable expectations (Fire Mueller! Tell Sessions to ignore the recusal rules!), he abuses them verbally, interviews their replacements behind their backs, and to top it off, the kind of lawyer he likes should be prepared to advance personal funds and tell tall tales to cover up extramarital trysts.” Bauer added that, on the pro side, “it is probably a memorable professional experience.” Also, “they might even get the chance to testify before a grand jury.” Perhaps that’s the simplest answer to the mystery of Trump’s missing lawyers. Work for the president, and you might soon wind up in front of a grand jury getting grilled by Bob Mueller. That might make for exceptional reality television. It doesn’t look so good on a résumé.”

Jay Sekulow, Michael Cohen, and the rest of Trump’s legal team are no match for Robert Mueller.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yep people don't care. Even people who stand with me politically on everything and also can't stand Trump just get bored as fukk when I bring this shyt up. It's frustrating

Because they don’t understand data mining.. even novice tech folk and casual internet heads can get a basic grasp of the level of fukkery that Putin/Trump/Bannon/Mercer/CA/FB engaged in

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You got to be kidding me. Of course the first person to go to prison due to events surrounding the election is a black woman. Meanwhile, colluders and money launderers are getting minimum sentence plea deals and charges dropped. This is so insane.

Saw the headlines this morning and felt sick