45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Abortion. There is a large part of the population....I swear if I was a politician and said I'd take money to build concentration camps and end abortion? All that group would hear is 'end abortion' and I'd have votes out the ass. If you've never sat down and had a convo with these types let me tell you it is an eye opening experience. All other sins are just fine. Abortion? Major deal breaker. The gop has been milking that shyt for decades too....

And the mental gymnastics.....
And it's the same folks that scream "welfare queens" and want to take away all govt assistance. They want to tell you that you need to have a baby that has no chance, but then tell you "life comes at you fast, learn to budget better".
These hypocrites are on par with pedo's, thieves, and dirty cops/judges to me.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

toBDDZYH4JyuCcLxugJIVPfp8eQ_Vuw3Wk05Qyumvv8.jpg

Its real. I wouldn't date a woman thats a Trump supporter. Supporting someone that is as vile as he is speaks to ones character. It would put her moral compass into question and I wouldn't want someone like that in my life.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I simply do not understand this.....(and I've seen/heard it too)...

How can anyone who believes that they're following the will of God think that Trump is more closely aligned with their beliefs? What about him seems even remotely Christian/Religious????????

Christianity is woven into White Supremacy in the USA, it cannot be separated, it's been fused through history. Black people carved their own identity but they need to acknowledge the roots of Christianity in America and make informed decisions from that basis.

It's one of the reasons cacs take us for rubes.

I'll just leave that there.:usure:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

How can anyone who believes that they're following the will of God think that Trump is more closely aligned with their beliefs? What about him seems even remotely Christian/Religious????????

Man, do I have stories for you. :francis:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Because they hate gays and abortions and science that is incompatible with their imaginary god's creation story.

Hence they run with republicans who tend to be anti-gay, anti-abortion, and anti-science.