RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:scust:
Everybody I talk to,” he said, “realizes it’s not Trump who’s dragging his feet. Trump’s probably the most diligent, hardest-working president we’ve ever had in our lifetimes. It’s not like he sleeps in till noon and goes golfing every weekend, like the last president did.”
woooow :gucci:
How do u combat this level of ignorance? We might really go to war fam

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I really don't think you can.....I have lost sympathy, and hope of that, in the last election. I would like to see progressives take control and just marginalize these people, which is still horrible, because people will be forced to live in these places, minorities, women, oppressed at every turn. But, there is no reasoning with people that steeped in hatred and resentment.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And it's the same folks that scream "welfare queens" and want to take away all govt assistance. They want to tell you that you need to have a baby that has no chance, but then tell you "life comes at you fast, learn to budget better".
These hypocrites are on par with pedo's, thieves, and dirty cops/judges to me.
They also say an unarmed black man who gets shot was a thug that had it coming. They don't give a fukk about human life. A lot of people are too blind to see it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
tumblr_onod2c16dN1v4w946o1_500.jpg
This is what they prefer as their first lady, not a well educated woman with multiple degrees.