45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

toBDDZYH4JyuCcLxugJIVPfp8eQ_Vuw3Wk05Qyumvv8.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fun fact about Johnstown, Pa, which is right in the heart of opioid addiction, and poor white, racist, trash country. That is where C+ Santa Monica fascist Steven Millers mother comes from. They are rich as fukk, even though most of the family that still lives there has come out to say that they don't like him or his views. The only thing I really remember about Johnstown, living about 25 minutes away, was there was a restaurant there that had a prime rib special on sundays, the fukking thing was like 4 lbs and ate like butter

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
This chick I work with was telling me her parents voted for Trump because their church told them to and would repeat it over and over at every mass.

I simply do not understand this.....(and I've seen/heard it too)...

How can anyone who believes that they're following the will of God think that Trump is more closely aligned with their beliefs? What about him seems even remotely Christian/Religious????????

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I simply do not understand this.....(and I've seen/heard it too)...

How can anyone who believes that they're following the will of God think that Trump is more closely aligned with their beliefs? What about him seems even remotely Christian/Religious????????
Abortion. There is a large part of the population....I swear if I was a politician and said I'd take money to build concentration camps and end abortion? All that group would hear is 'end abortion' and I'd have votes out the ass. If you've never sat down and had a convo with these types let me tell you it is an eye opening experience. All other sins are just fine. Abortion? Major deal breaker. The gop has been milking that shyt for decades too....

And the mental gymnastics.....