45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

DOEmJSEUIAA6h0i.jpg:large
I know like 3 of these people by their faces :dead:

Trump knows all of them by people who will lock his crew up :demonic:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How is that Alabama race shaping up? Didn't think there's a chance in hell of a Dem winning a Senate race in Alabama.
Roy Moore, as we all know, is a fukking crazy person. Alabama does not want to look crazy out here, but that state is full on enemy territory. As long as there is good turnout, Jones should win by like 4-6 pts, I haven't read that anywhere, but, fukk it, I'm energized off last night. It's time to run ads like they did in Va, identity politics on steroids, because, Roy Moore is an actual racist, homophobic, islamaphobic piece of shyt. Shine a mirror on that state and its conservative voters, even if we lose, the country will know how we think.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I know like 3 of these people by their faces :dead:

Trump knows all of them by people who will lock his crew up :demonic:

Iron Man = James Comey
Captain America = Bob Mueller
Hulk = Bush Jr.
Vision = Obama
Hawkeye = Bill Clinton
Thor = Bush Sr.
Nick Fury = Preet Bharara
Quicksilver = Jimmy Carter

:russ:

Scarlet Witch and Black Widow = :kanyebp:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Roy Moore, as we all know, is a fukking crazy person. Alabama does not want to look crazy out here, but that state is full on enemy territory. As long as there is good turnout, Jones should win by like 4-6 pts, I haven't read that anywhere, but, fukk it, I'm energized off last night. It's time to run ads like they did in Va, identity politics on steroids, because, Roy Moore is an actual racist, homophobic, islamaphobic piece of shyt. Shine a mirror on that state and its conservative voters, even if we lose, the country will know how we think.

I wouldn't underestimate Alabama's craziness, but it's a bad sign for Reps if a Dem is within striking distance in Alabama of all places.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Iron Man = James Comey
Captain America = Bob Mueller
Hulk = Bush Jr.
Vision = Obama
Hawkeye = Bill Clinton
Thor = Bush Sr.
Nick Fury = Preet Bharara
Quicksilver = Jimmy Carter

:russ:

Scarlet Witch and Black Widow = :kanyebp:
well I saw the pic of Zainab Ahmad and assumed the rest were the Special Prosecutor lawyers...the other pics were too distorted.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i'm guessing trump will be on twitter for the next 36 hours. mfer woke up to gillespie getting trounced and then the rainbow coalition of the most hated kind of Democrats winning elections (Black, transgender and a muslim).
you'd think this type of stress would cause him to have a heart attack or something.....

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

It's a shame that many Americans of Italian, Irish, Polish, and other immigrant background think that it's "hard work" alone that made them able to advance. :snoop:

Don't get me wrong, hard work is a major factor...but many Irish and Italian immigrants were accepted into white society by participating in racial prejudice against blacks, Asians, and Latinos. :francis: