45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree but im saying low quality especially whores say they want committment from a good guy but really wanna be used and abused. U dont have to do that to a high quality woman to keep her bonded with u. Only type of men I seen whores end up with are simps/naive men or dudes that treat them like shyt/cheat on them/play games. Thats all I was saying (not trying to go too off topic)

I guess my thing is I dont view being a whore as “low”. A whore is a whore and whores shouldnt be wifed. This is the issue at hand we see. Men are wifing women who choose the whore life and now people are mixing whore behavior with intamacy.

We live in a society where whores have been rewarded with the prizes non whores are supposed to get so now people have tried to blur the line and we are in the mess we are in today.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Overall you’re cool, but you say some shyt that’ll set black women up. Your mind is so open I’m surprised it hasn’t fallen out your skull.

Here’s my take...

Your reformed whore friends probably spent their prime fukking dudes they couldn’t get commitment from (unless of course they are conveniently unique little whore-flakes). And if they didn’t, well that just further proves my point that something is wrong with them.

Your reformed whore friends lied about their past, and they also aren’t giving the kind of sex they gave the many, many men prior to their husbands.

Please, no need to reply with a novel, all I’m saying is you’re full of shyt.
Dam:russ:

Ur right.

Alotta brehs arent asking for virgins, but its like....45 bodies:hhh: when is that ever okay? Even for a man if my daughter said her fiance has 45 bodies id tell her to cancel the wedding. This open minded line of thinking is why the divorce rates are so high and marriage is dam near dead.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Women will whore themselves out for dudes they dont care about, have 3 somes, etc but if they actually like you and you ask “so when we gonna do a 3 some :lolbron:“ they will be ashamed and offended.

Women lack the ability to use logic and want to say their body is all powerful and rare but whore themselves out to anyone lol.

You cant say your intimacy is a gift to your man yet you literally let people you didnt care about get the same coochie. They think all because they didnt kiss someone while they were slutting themselves out but kiss you during sex it means somethjng different.

Nothing wrong with being a slut, men love sluts but they know men will never wife a slut because thats not the purpose of a slut so this is why they try to act like being a whore is normal behavior for humans.
This is my girl all the way.

I don’t argue or care but all women are replaceable to me. I let her know whenever she pitches a bytch, she can go and I’ll be just fine. We make up but hold the cards.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
RZ7zk_s-200x150.gif

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I guess my thing is I dont view being a whore as “low”. A whore is a whore and whores shouldnt be wifed. This is the issue at hand we see. Men are wifing women who choose the whore life and now people are mixing whore behavior with intamacy.

We live in a society where whores have been rewarded with the prizes non whores are supposed to get so now people have tried to blur the line and we are in the mess we are in today.

Thats because women either conned and lied about being good girls to get wifed up(cuz they know no self respecting man will marry a whore) or simps with liberal ideology convinced themselves its no big deal. Women see these whores get wifed up and say to themselves “see whores still get wifed up, I might as well do what I want” and bring it up in discussions like these “I know a girl named so and so who slept around and has a husband and kids”. Incentivizing whoredom

What they dont tell u is that they dont really love their husbands, there terrible wives, they cheat like no tommorrow, and in 10 years or less most of them divorce. Ive seen plenty of whores get wifed up and every single one ended up in a divorce due to infidelity or not putting out (cuz they spent their prime putting out to men they were attracted to).

So in other words, u can thank the media and simps with no standards.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Overall you’re cool, but you say some shyt that’ll set black women up. Your mind is so open I’m surprised it hasn’t fallen out your skull.

Here’s my take...

Your reformed whore friends probably spent their prime fukking dudes they couldn’t get commitment from (unless of course they are conveniently unique little whore-flakes). And if they didn’t, well that just further proves my point that something is wrong with them.

Your reformed whore friends lied about their past, and they also aren’t giving the kind of sex they gave the many, many men prior to their husbands.

Please, no need to reply with a novel, all I’m saying is you’re full of shyt.
:ooh:

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
is she black?
because using 45 presidents is misleading..probably lotta old little meat white dudes....maybe using this picture is more accurate

tempteam_picture_2016--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

there are 45 black football players....chances are she prolly fukked her share of white boys ...so I question this 45 number :patrice:

This picture puts it in perspective, any nikka saying just carry o, and be happy is a straight simp.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
I feel that way about my lady but I don’t roll in any of the circles she’s ran in plus I’m older.

Most of the cats she’s “disclosed” :usure: are bums.

I’m actually an upgrade so I know they’re sour. :sas2::hubie:

I think that makes a difference in this as well.

There’s upgrade and there’s too good.

If a person feels they’re too good for the other, let it go.

Your wifed what they got free, and their sour? Have you ever been in the real world. There's one boy at my uni, that gets everything laughing when he walks in with his boo, because she's been touched by one of the mandem before on a one night stand.