40 teens jump 3 marines

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

5 minors arrested in beating of off-duty Marines at Southern California beach​

May 31, 2023

SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. (AP) — Five juveniles have been arrested on suspicion of being involved in the beating of three off-duty Marines by a large group of youths on a Southern California pier, authorities said.
The assault happened shortly before 10 p.m. Friday in the city of San Clemente near Camp Pendleton, a Marine Corps base. Video circulating online showed a melee with victims on the ground being kicked until a woman and a man broke it up.
Arriving deputies initially found two victims but then determined a third Marine was also assaulted, the Orange County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement Tuesday.
Firefighters provided medical aid to the Marines, who declined to be taken to a hospital.
Four boys and one girl were arrested Tuesday and booked for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon, the statement said. Their ages were not specified.
“Due to the suspects being juveniles, no further information will be released regarding them at this time,” the department said. “Also, due to the nature of the incident and the large number of individuals involved, the investigation is ongoing.”

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daps
It turns out the marines were lying about what happened.

A bunch of videos have been release showing the marines partying with the teens and passing around alcohol, pushing around some of the teens and grabbing on young girls.

This account has them: THE MARINES ARE LYING (@get_the_truth_out) • Instagram photos and videos

If this gets traction, it will still be used by racists to say that these teens were justified, as opposed to when black kids do it. To this day they are still saying it was black kids, when you can clearly see they aren’t in the original video.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nygga thought he was captain America...

Nygga thought he was in a Musou dynasty warriors type game ..that shyt don't work in real life...

Kids had them 3 rolly pollied up together smh...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guarantee somehow these marines will be claiming some type of disability from this. Steadily working towards that 100% disability check, which equates to $4,000.00 tax free monthly for the rest of their fukking lives….. aaaand they can still go out and get a regular job on top.. The government are the biggest welfare recipients in AmeriKKKa