40 teens jump 3 marines

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
No black people involved.

raw

Daps
Curious why they calling them children....

The Marines don't seem THAT much older than the teens in that group. 3 vs 40 is asking for trouble. You need a Prime Mike, George Foreman and Jim Brown-caliber trio to even have a shot of walking out of there clean. Those soldiers did not look brolic enough to be taking on a group that large.

Wonder how it started. Teens are good at editing videos to leave out context but I could also see the Marines on some bullshyt. Fight would have been a lot more entertaining with say 15 to 20 Marines......

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anyone with common sense is not running up on a group of teens, especially that many. The liquor and the ego got the better of them.

As more alleged info comes out, they were allegedly drunk, and confronted them about loud music. One runs into the railing. That’s how drunk they were. Had they minded their business, this wouldn’t have happened. And I’m not defending these teens. But to go into a situation outnumbered, thinking kids in 2024 are going to say, “You’re right sir, I’m sorry,” is foolish. Kids barely respect authority, let alone some random strangers with no authority.
Facts

Not running up dolo against a group of 5 yet alone 40 even with my nikkas unless we got blades

shyt like this happens though in the military so I’m not surprised. I’m more surprised it made National news. 40 is a lot of people though

I remember some local Hawaiians tried to run up on some marines and got stabbed up because one was smart enough to bring a knife. Only time I saw it in the news.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
:russ:

Never engage a group of skater teens.

Only way to win is to up on them and you’ll still lose, cause their parents gonna temporarily ruin your career and pockets.