40 teens jump 3 marines

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone in one of the replies to one of the many threads full of people calling them black said they live there, and there aren’t 40 black people there. Someone else posted the demographics. It’s 0.4% black.

:heh:
They could just ask the marines what race they were.. they saw them up close and personal

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
giphy.webp

fukk that, I'm brawling like I'm a looney toon until all 40 of them lil bytches laid out.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
this will be swept under the rug.

Edit: and I see people already tryna put this on black people and not the Hispanics in the video. :mjpls:

Instead of being worried about race they need to be worried about the fact that these dudes have a trillion dollar national budget but can’t be taught to squabble.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Looks like they already caught an asswhooping before the video started
Never been in the military, but have been jumped before.
Before it happened, I scanned the ground to look for bottles and sticks.

Marines should have found weapons to use, and scarred or taken out a couple of them before they got overwhelmed. If I know that, dudes trained in combat would know it. Which is why I think they were intoxicated.

Daps
They could just ask the marines what race they were.. they saw them up close and personal
Anyone with common sense is not running up on a group of teens, especially that many. The liquor and the ego got the better of them.
Haven't watched the vid, but in case it hasn't been pointed out, the jarheads were likely drunk and stumbling out of a bar.

As more alleged info comes out, they were allegedly drunk, and confronted them about fireworks on the beach. One runs into the railing. That’s how drunk they were. Had they minded their business, this wouldn’t have happened. And I’m not defending these teens. But to go into a situation outnumbered, thinking kids in 2024 are going to say, “You’re right sir, I’m sorry,” is foolish. Kids barely respect authority, let alone some random strangers with no authority.

Update: as of 7:29pm est, white people on Twitter are still falsely calling this a group of 40 black teens

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Never been in the military, but have been jumped before.
Before it happened, I scanned the ground to look for bottles and sticks.

Marines should have found weapons to use, and scarred or taken out a couple of them before they got overwhelmed. If I know that, dudes trained in combat would know it. Which is why I think they were intoxicated.

Honestly breh you just better off running for it in general

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this will be swept under the rug.

Edit: and I see people already tryna put this on black people and not the Hispanics in the video. :mjpls:

Im really sick of seeing this. If I watch any video that shows any fukkery going down, even if its a news article, the comments get straight to black people. See all the slick shyt like ape emojis and “13%” and its honestly exhausting.