40% of the world's population was white in 1900. Now they make up 15% and will make 8% in 2050

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Fun fact if I came to America to live I could register as White because I have European Nationality

Sooo
All those people that run the corner stores that are from Syria etc
Are probably registered as white proprietors.

Think I mentioned technicalities in another thread recently

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Fun fact if I came to America to live I could register as White because I have European Nationality

Sooo
All those people that run the corner stores that are from Syria etc
Are probably registered as white proprietors.

Think I mentioned technicalities in another thread recently
You forreal???:dahell:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
@RehReh

Actually, I remember I made this thread about a Black Egyptian being forced to classify as white in the 80s so you're on to something:ohhh:

I remember seeing this a long time ago. It's amazing the shyt white people do. When he came to this country the white people wanted him to classify himself as white and told him "You're not like these black people" lol smh

Just posting for anyone interested

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You forreal???:dahell:
"White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa"

Technically as a European passport holder which is used as your identification I can set up shops and tick white using my passport and birth certificates as supporting evidence.

And because my parents born here also which is stated on my BC and the passport codes, it counts as proof of 'origins'

I realised this when I saw so many Syrians own gas stations and corner stores in Illinois, they use that technicality to list themselves as White business/property owners.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is from census records from around the world in the year 1900. And it doesn't have to be 100% accurate. Historians can deduce how many people were living in the world 3000 years ago
:stopitslime:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Hence project 2025

-no contraception
-no abortions
-no (no fault) divorce
-no immigrants

The white race must be saved at all cost.
Sshhhh. *raises index finger*

You are getting at the heart of things with this post.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The more they complain about it and try to hoard things the more their women leave. That's the funny part.

That said, realistically, they aren't going extinct in our lifetime.

There are a ton of white Latinos that are most likely not being accounted for. South America is basically United States South.

Additionally, the world's population in 2050 will be about 10 billion people. 8% of that is still 800 million white folks.

Not to mention a half White/Asian/Eurasian person with a white partner will basically make another white kid. Look at Eastern Europe, Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc. Additionally, look at what half White and Maori/Samoan/Hawaiian people look like. 9/10 they basically come out looking like a White person but they'll still list themselves as Pacific Islander.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africa had a smaller population than Europe back then. And the cac population was booming in North and South America. China and India still had the global majority but it was a smaller proportion. It was white people's heyday.

Again you take this as gospel, there were even communities that Africans themselves could not easily get to to count people.

You swallow this information as truth, the same way people swallow the map with Africa as a smaller geographic area

Anyway, you wont succeed in convincing me of this. The concept is hilarious to me.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all dont ever think past these sentences..

In 1900, "they" some how where able to traverse every village and town that exist, and took an ACCURATE census of the entire globe? Who was doing all the counting and getting this information back to the "record keepers". "They" just asked people of different languages if they could count them?

In 1900

You think Internet forums are for smart people??

a56.gif

Geordi

All Star
Daps
The population of Africa today is 1.5 billion is equivalent to 17.89% of the total world population.