'4 Your Eyez Only' is J Cole's best album.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I relistened to the album yesterday for the first time in a while, and I'm listening to it again now.

For the past eight years, I've called it his worst album. I'm not calling it that anymore. In fact, if I look at all his albums, it's probably on the higher end.

This is Cole's Mr. Morale. An album that followed up his biggest accomplishment, but went left in a way that nobody knew what to do with. I don't think he should have dropped "Everybody Dies" and "False Prophets" if he knew they wouldn't be on the album. Maybe he really wanted people to hear them, but "False Prophets" overshadowed the entire project. I still think a double album could have worked so you can have the conceptual tracks and the more straightforward stuff.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
K.O.D is still my favorite Cole album. It was a dope concept, he went the JID route and I feel like he did it well.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I don't why I was trying to be fair about Cole back then, maybe a woman I was talking to was trying to get me to see the light but I have never been fair about this dullard. he's trash, this album is trash, he has no classic albums or even classic songs. he's a guest feature rapper only.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't why I was trying to be fair about Cole back then, maybe a woman I was talking to was trying to get me to see the light but I have never been fair about this dullard. he's trash, this album is trash, he has no classic albums or even classic songs. he's a guest feature rapper only.

We seriously did a double turn on this album. :dead:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friday Night Lights > Forest Hill Drive > Off Season > The Warm Up > Might Delete Later > The Come Up > KOD > Born Sinner > Cole World > 4YEO