4 soldiers planned to take over U.S. government and assassinate the president

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I just looked at that "You didn't build that" speech by Obama and what he said was true. No one really makes a come up on their own. There's always some form cooperation or interaction with somebody whether it's someone teaching you the ropes, a business deal with another party, or people supporting your business. :russ: @ anyone getting angry over those comments. Right wingers all :to: over that?!!! :stopitslime:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I just looked at that "You didn't build that" speech by Obama and what he said was true. No one really makes a come up on their own. There's always some form cooperation or interaction with somebody whether it's someone teaching you the ropes, a business deal with another party, or people supporting your business. :russ: @ anyone getting angry over those comments. Right wingers all :to: over that?!!! :stopitslime:

yeah here's the quote in CONTEXT....
Obeeze said:
There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President — because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together
oh the fukin outrage :jawalrus:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
yeah here's the quote in CONTEXT....

oh the fukin outrage :jawalrus:

People that are against him usually have the worst reasons for being against him, or they are conspiracy theorists. I don't mind somebody being against Obama, but I hate when it's because of bullshyt, and then they say stuff like, "That was the final straw!" :ohhh: Yeaaaa.. Him saying that it took a nation to build a nation was the final straw, lol.

Then they'll talk about how much research they do, and why they're smarter.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
People with "swag" are good leaders. Extroverts get things done. Obama was clearly faking all that. looking back on that.

For one thing, people with "swag" don't have so many vocalized pauses when they speak because they are so confident in themselves. Look at someone like Tupac or Puffydaddy, you never really hear them say, "um" in an interview. Clinton is another example.

http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/hey-you-shut-the-fukk-up-thumb.jpg

You supported a guy who you agree with on nothing because you said he had "too much swag." I guess the back of your head must've temporarily wrested control like Bruce Banner.

Now you're calling him a tyrant, the worst president ever, etc. after he's been more to the center than he appeared to be when he ran. Just say you're an idiot and be quiet.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC

You'd think that Repubs would embrace that kind of language in support of their own arguments, to show how free markets are not just bloodthirsty survival of the fittest scenarios. Just look at the poster OGC's sig.

Instead, they want to double-down on this individualist rhetoric that makes accusing them of social darwinist primitivism very easy.