4 soldiers planned to take over U.S. government and assassinate the president

killacal

Banned
Daps
nikkas got hyped up from Watchin 24 like a few dudes took the government :ohhh:

Daps
Daps
Even if you didn't, you supported him up until a few months away from election day because of his "swag" even though you didn't agree with him on anything. You're a clown for that alone.

People with "swag" are good leaders. Extroverts get things done. Obama was clearly faking all that. looking back on that.

For one thing, people with "swag" don't have so many vocalized pauses when they speak because they are so confident in themselves. Look at someone like Tupac or Puffydaddy, you never really hear them say, "um" in an interview. Clinton is another example.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I didn't read the article but I'm assuming it's a group of racists who suddenly believe that the U.S. is such a horrible country because we have a black president. I really wish these idiots would take their anger out on the powers that be, or the real powers behind our government who simply chooses the next president (our votes don't mean shyt).

Go attack the Rockefellers and the Rothchilds. Doing so will obviously prevent WW3 with Iran.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since the threat of overseas isn't believable anymore...the next believable scenario is Americans. Another made up plot to get Americans to give up everything. People truly think that 4 men could take over a country and the president? Doubt it highly.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
why werent these cacs charged with terrorism? fukk white privledge, those boys out there just having fun shyt

They still might.All the evidence is now going to the Feds.

:heh: they was willin to kill hundreds of thousands of americans for tax breaks for corporations?

Yup. What I find interesting is that they labeled them a "left-wing" anarchist group off the bat.

What they, and most people actually, don't realize is the close proximity of Anarchism and Libertarianism.

Classical Anarchists shun over bearing government like Libertarians do, but they main difference is that Anarchists also shun Corporatism and Theocratic Influence. Libertarians do not.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
It's indicative of an undercurrent swiftly building momentum in this country.

I'm tired of this guy, and I'm sickened by the progressives' takeover of the media and the key internet hubs. Am I mad? Fukk yeah I'm mad. I'm damned mad at what see happening in this country. If you're not mad, you should really take a step back and think about it for a minute. Things are not good in this country and they are getting worse.

Obama is a clown and I'm sick of the progressives and their Nazi-esque tactics too, but :comeon:, the primary reason that these types of people have with Obama is that he's half-African and I'm pretty sure that's your problem too based on the years of anti-black racism you've been spewing on :hamster: and here.