4 soldiers planned to take over U.S. government and assassinate the president

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yes it can get progressively worst because that's the way it has been heading, militia groups have been increasing ever since obama got elected. When he is elected again I expect the worst seriously, these dudes really think obama is some foreign tyrant occupying the office of the presidency. This is not some shyt that will just go away over the next 4 years but will probably get progressively worst.

Honestly, people cant be this novice, i refuse to believe it.:facepalm:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: @ some of the responses in this thread. A civil war? :wtf:

Yes. 4 Crazies in the Military (SHOCKER THAT THERE WOULD BE CRAZY fukkS IN THE MILITARY HUH?) come up with this stupid ass "plan" and now a civil war is coming? :heh:

Daps
I can understand the frustrations of people. I have never felt so at-odds, disconnected, distant and repulsed by a US president in my entire lifetime.

It has nothing to do with race. This guy is the complete opposite of the American ideal. The last straw was his "you didn't build that" speech. He went WAY over the line with comment. I can't believe I heard an American president speak that way.

I really fear the future...honestly. One more term of this guy and his cohorts, and we will be no different than Japan. We will be locked in an unending economic malaise.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I can understand the frustrations of people. I have never felt so at-odds, disconnected, distant and repulsed by a US president in my entire lifetime.

It has nothing to do with race. This guy is the complete opposite of the American ideal. The last straw was his "you didn't build that" speech. He went WAY over the line with comment. I can't believe I heard an American president speak that way.

I really fear the future...honestly. One more term of this guy and his cohorts, and we will be no different than Japan. We will be locked in an unending economic malaise.

:umad:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

This nikka :fire: mad as shyt LMAO, stfu with your delusional ass :bryan:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I can understand the frustrations of people. I have never felt so at-odds, disconnected, distant and repulsed by a US congress in my entire lifetime.

It has everything to do with race. The president hasn't been given half the chances the prior one received. The last straw was the speech Mitch McConnell made about making Obama a "one-term president". He went WAY over the line with comment. I can't believe I heard an American congressmen speak that way. He should be more apathetic to doing w/e it takes to help keep this country afloat, not set it back, because of racial undertones and political differences.

I really fear the future...honestly. One more term of these racist cacs and their cohorts, and we will be no different than Japan. We will be locked in an unending economic malaise.
Fixed :heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

All y'all must get your thoughts from the same place cause I swear some dude I knew in high school said something ery similar on his facebook page

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lol @ Civil War. America is to lazy for that shyt and if shyt did go down it'll probably end up being white vs black anyways :yeshrug:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Don't look at the crazy white people behind the curtain....

The evil muslims want to take away your freedom.

Crazy thing about this is that in 6 months this will be a distant memory, just like the crazy ass Christians in Michigan that were plotting against the government. They keep this stuff hush hush when it's their own.

Daps
All y'all must get your thoughts from the same place cause I swear some dude I knew in high school said something ery similar on his facebook page

It's indicative of an undercurrent swiftly building momentum in this country.

I'm tired of this guy, and I'm sickened by the progressives' takeover of the media and the key internet hubs. Am I mad? Fukk yeah I'm mad. I'm damned mad at what see happening in this country. If you're not mad, you should really take a step back and think about it for a minute. Things are not good in this country and they are getting worse.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I'm tired of this guy, and I'm sickened by the progressives' takeover of the media and the key internet hubs. Am I mad? Fukk yeah I'm mad. I'm damned mad at what see happening in this country. If you're not mad, you should really take a step back and think about it for a minute. Things are not good in this country and they are getting worse.
You're name wouldn't happen to be Nick would it?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

i'm throwing in my towel... Obama 08!!!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

i think michelle obama is the real star of this campaign. - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

:heh: What a dumb ass.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

Last edited by a moderator: