4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don’t get their end game. They just want everything and none of this shyt seems sustainable at all. That shyt would have caused complete chaos.:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
I’m telling you sis- unfortunately I have to work on a database review for my job now and I’ve been procrastinating heavy
:mjlol:but I got you when I can at a later time. It will all make sense (or not)
:francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
Every President who "went up against the Federal Reserve" didn't get killed.

It didn't exist until after Lincoln was shot, and Trump was the most recent President to attack the Federal Reserve.

You should read some of Adam Tooze's work about central banking; its a lot less interesting than people who dabble in pseudo-conspiracy thinking make it out to be.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe in too many conspiracies, and I only some what believe the loose connections associated with this. But this is why I always laugh when people talk about the Illuminati and the NWO...like we've been living that shyt, there's nothing to overthrow or enslave anymore. It's been here 80 to 100 years already.
You're just describing capitalism.

Think bigger than the "federal reserve" or any "Illuminati."

The entire relationship between workers and the people who own their labor is transnational, and is way beyond any of this silly "cabal" nonsense. Profit-motive means all capitalist's interests align.

It's just the bourgeoisie.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great Reset is corporate communism, and it’s coming to America

Google suistainable development and read it, universal income

this is from the book called the great reset by klauss schawb chairman of the world economic forum

First and foremost, the post-pandemic era will usher in a period of massive wealth redistribution, from the rich to the poor and from capital to labour. Second, COVID-19 is likely to sound the death knell of neoliberalism, a corpus of ideas and policies that can loosely be defined as favouring competition over solidarity, creative destruction over government intervention and economic growth over social welfare

am not going back and forth with coli nikkas,am not reading conspiracy books am reading from the head of the world economic forum tell u what the agenda is post covid.
"Corporate communism" means nothing and the Washington Times isn't a rag worth wiping your ass with - BUT he's being idealistic.

The pandemic has allowed more wealth concentration in the hands of the 1% - I hope Schwab is right to be honest - but so far only the billionaires have successfully survived the pandemic thus far, and they're only getting wealthier by the minute.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know..... I saw the other day on Twitter some OF chick showed off this house she just bought off that @OnlyFrans hustle

And that how was sick:mjgrin:

And so it begins
  • All Federal Reserve settlement services suffered disruptions on Wednesday
  • The key banking systems were offline for more than three hours
  • Fed says that the massive outage was caused by an 'operational error'
  • Systems affected form the backbone of US banking and financial sector
  • Fedwire is used by banks to transfer an average of $3.3 trillion every day
  • FedACH handles smaller transactions such as paychecks and tax refunds
The Federal Reserve payment systems used to settle transactions between U.S. financial institutions has suffered a massive disruption due to an 'operational error'.

The system used by U.S. banks to execute some $3 trillion in transactions daily began suffering outages at around 11.15am Eastern time on Wednesday, and remained down for more than three hours.

'A Federal Reserve operational error resulted in disruption of service in several business lines,' a Fed spokesman told DailyMail.com in a statement. 'We have restored services and communicated with all Federal Reserve Financial Services customers about the status of operations.'
Did it change anything other than the day's transactions?
Lmao! I forgot all about this thread:mjlol:

Feds ain’t shyt.
What’s the likelihood of getting a president willing to dismantle this system to make it more equitable for all?

Without catching a bullet to the head?

What would it even take?:picard:According to the info in this thread this is a global issue...:wow:
Dismantling the "federal reserve system" or dismantling capitalism?
Getting rid of the Fed wouldn't do anything - probably just allow speculation to collapse the market more frequently than it already does.
So, what's y'all theory on the so called "coin shortage"?

I don't believe in it.

:jbhmm:
People weren't leaving the house or circulating hard currency - the majority of transactions turned digital overnight due to social-distancing measures.
The coin shortage has largely ended already, as more people have gone out, used coins, as well as cash.

In a lot of ways coins are an archaic and unnecessary form of currency in a modern society - most societies were largely credit-based until 2 millennia or so ago, and then back and forth between slight forms.

Check out Graeber's book "Debt."

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You're just describing capitalism.

Think bigger than the "federal reserve" or any "Illuminati."

The entire relationship between workers and the people who own their labor is transnational, and is way beyond any of this silly "cabal" nonsense. Profit-motive means all capitalist's interests align.

It's just the bourgeoisie.

Umm, yeah...

I don't believe in the NWO or the Illuminati. I subscribe to John Perkins narrative from Confessions of an Economic Hitman,

Some would blame our current problems on an organized con-spiracy. I wish it were so simple. Members of a conspiracy can be rooted out and brought to justice. This system, however, is fueled by something far more dangerous than conspiracy. It is driven not by a small band of men but by a concept that has become accepted as gospel: the idea that all economic growth benefits humankind and that the greater the growth, the more widespread the benefits. This belief also has a corollary: that those people who excel at stoking the fires of economic growth should be exalted and rewarded, while those born at the fringes are available for exploitation.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
"Corporate communism" means nothing and the Washington Times isn't a rag worth wiping your ass with - BUT he's being idealistic.

The pandemic has allowed more wealth concentration in the hands of the 1% - I hope Schwab is right to be honest - but so far only the billionaires have successfully survived the pandemic thus far, and they're only getting wealthier by the minute.
The only way there will be a wealth distribution is if the government made bars and restaurants stay closed during the pandemic. They opened them back up for that reason. If everything stayed shut down and cacs couldn't work all these brehs getting money out the street could go into them communities and take over them legitimate businesses. White supremacy made it so if you black and have money it's gone be street money which is illegitimate money means no power. With a wealth redistribution this obviously changes. They will never allow that, no matter how bad the pandemic gets they not shutting down shyt no more cuz they already know we laying in the cut like:mjlit: rubbing our hands like Birdman ready to take they shyt over.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If y'all want less of this freestyling associative conspiracy bullshyt and more of some actual substance regarding the conspiring nature of central banks against the public's interest, I recommend y'all watch this documentary instead:

Then afterwards you could read the book and/or watch all his interviews. You'll learn a lot more about the real shady side of central banking.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The claim that we didn't have a recession every decade was obviously false. Now you're just trying to shift the goalposts.

And past recessions were caused by many things including problems in the money supply. The Fed was literally created in response to a recession caused by the existing financial institutions.

And yes, printing money leads to inflation. Not printing money leads to recession. The entire idea of a money system based on loans on interest is bad. Like I said, Silvio Gesell has been pushing that for over 100 years and you don't need some dumb conspiracy bullshyt to prove it.

This is what a true prophet sounds like in 1918:

Props for posting Silvio Gesell breh. He's the truth.

But printing money doesn't automatically lead to inflation. Nor is most newly created money actually printed. Also, banking practices are most definitely killing the world but I don't know if you work for a bank and find it difficult to come to grips with that?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Props for posting Silvio Gesell breh. He's the truth.

But printing money doesn't automatically lead to inflation. Nor is most newly created money actually printed. Also, banking practices are most definitely killing the world but I don't know if you work for a bank and find it difficult to come to grips with that?

MMTBS?