4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm, yeah...

I don't believe in the NWO or the Illuminati. I subscribe to John Perkins narrative from Confessions of an Economic Hitman,
A good point that usually drowns in a sea of sensationalism

We we are ruled, more than anything, by the systems we hold up with our belief and participation in said systems

We all exist in a web of contexts, and those contexts were shaped by someone

The only way to replace one context is to create or participate in a greater one

Until then we stuck with the shyt we stuck with

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If y'all want less of this freestyling associative conspiracy bullshyt and more of some actual substance regarding the conspiring nature of central banks against the public's interest, I recommend y'all watch this documentary instead:

Then afterwards you could read the book and/or watch all his interviews. You'll learn a lot more about the real shady side of central banking.

Good on posting this, sad that it was followed by another full page of fake conspiracy bullshyt when there's real conspiracy problems that everyone's being distracted from.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:

YIKES!

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

How were those presidents you mentioned threatening the Fed?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Reset is corporate communism, and it’s coming to America

Google suistainable development and read it, universal income

this is from the book called the great reset by klauss schawb chairman of the world economic forum

First and foremost, the post-pandemic era will usher in a period of massive wealth redistribution, from the rich to the poor and from capital to labour. Second, COVID-19 is likely to sound the death knell of neoliberalism, a corpus of ideas and policies that can loosely be defined as favouring competition over solidarity, creative destruction over government intervention and economic growth over social welfare

am not going back and forth with coli nikkas,am not reading conspiracy books am reading from the head of the world economic forum tell u what the agenda is post covid.
corporate communism is an oxymoron. corporations are the outcome of capitalism. communism doesnt mean totalitarianism , the great reset will be corporate aka capitalist totalitarianism aka fascism

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why all those countries that have Communism, take away freedom of speech and practice of religion?
because they are all under siege essentially for their whole existence and if they didnt do that, the west would topple them in 2 seconds

also we dont really have free speech here either, see mcarythism or see julian assange , edward snowden etc, you have free speech up until the point it truly challenges power

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao at people in this thread saying the bolsheviks were funded by wall street, yeah wall street wanted to fund what became the first viable alternative to capitalism and also dont cry for tsar fukkin nicolas he was much more brutal than the bolsheviks, the bolshevik revolution wasnt even that bloody it was the civil war afterwards with the white army and the 14 capitalist countries that invaded as soon as russia became communist that was

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

images

When i first got to America I used to shout this everyday.
The money created by the FED isnt even real. They just add zeroes to the end of a digital log. IT IS COMPLETELY FAKE AND BASED ON NOTHING. Thats how they can print how much ever they want. There is no limit. The money becomes real when the treasury prints it to borrow it to the US govt who gives it to you. let me google an actual economist because im pretty sure im making some errors:

It is common to hear people say the Fed prints money.

That’s not technically correct. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing, an agency of the U.S. Treasury, does the printing. The Fed, for its part, purchases cash from the bureau at cost and then puts it in circulation.

Although you may have heard some economists talk about the Fed figuratively dropping cash from helicopters, its method of distribution isn’t quite as colorful. Instead, it gives banks cash in exchange for old, worn-out notes or digital balances held by the banks at the Fed. In this way, the Fed can help banks accommodate changes in demand for banknotes, like those in advance of major holidays or after natural disasters.

These exchanges are dollar-for-dollar swaps. The Fed does not typically increase the monetary base – the total amount of currency in circulation and reserves held by banks at the central bank – when it distributes new banknotes.

Magicking green
To put more money into circulation, the Fed typically purchases financial assets.

To understand how, one must first recognize that the Fed is a bankers’ bank. That is, banks hold deposits at the Fed much like you or I might hold deposits in a checking account at Chase or Bank of America. That means when the Fed purchases a government bond from a bank or makes a loan to a bank, it does not have to – and usually doesn’t – pay with cash. Instead, the Fed just credits the selling or borrowing bank’s account.

The Fed does not print money to buy assets because it does not have to. It can create money with a mere keystroke.

So as the Fed buys Treasuries, mortgage-backed securities, corporate debt and other assets over the coming weeks and months, money will rarely change hands. It will just move from one account to another.

Costs of magical money
While the Fed can create money out of thin air, that does not mean it does so without cost. Indeed, there are two potential costs of creating money that one should keep in mind.

The first results from inflation, which denotes a general increase in prices and, correspondingly, a fall in the purchasing power of money. Money is a highly liquid – easily exchangeable – asset we use to make purchases. When the Fed creates more money than we want to hold on to, we exchange the excess money for less liquid assets, including goods and services. Prices are driven up in the process. When the Fed does this routinely, expected inflation gets built into long-term contracts, like mortgages and employment agreements. Businesses incur costs from having to change prices more frequently, while consumers have to make more frequent trips to the bank or ATM.

The other cost is a consequence of reallocating credit.

Suppose the Fed makes a loan to the “Bank of Fast and Loose Lending.” If the bank wasn’t able to secure alternative funding, this suggests that other private financial institutions deemed its lending practices too risky. In making the loan, the Fed has only created more money. It has not created more real resources that can be bought with money. And so, by giving the Bank of Fast and Loose Lending a lifeline, the Fed enables it to take scarce real resources away from other productive ventures in the economy.

The cost to society is the difference between the value of those real resources as employed by the Bank of Fast and Loose Lending and the value of those real resources as employed in the productive ventures forgone.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
human nature my ass it didnt even exist until 300 years ago. and people used to live commune style for thousands of years
You're thinking in terms of money. But capitalist contexts existed before money did

The most capitalistic things in the world is beauty

Strength is capitalistic, intelligence is capitalistic

It goes on and on