[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And it was a bad match by the agent, not by the wrestlers.
:whoa:Bad matches are 87% on the wrestlers. I’ve heard stone cold and many others say this. You can blame the bookers for a bad finish or the match being too short, but that wasn’t the problem with this match. They were literally did the same moves over and over again. It didn’t look like they were really mad at each other, it was just bad on the biggest stage

Basically if Jey doesn’t have a better wrestler carrying him then he won’t have a good match

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:whoa:Bad matches are 87% on the wrestlers. I’ve heard stone cold and many others say this. You can blame the bookers for a bad finish or the match being too short, but that wasn’t the problem with this match. They were literally did the same moves over and over again. It didn’t look like they were really mad at each other, it was just bad on the biggest stage

Basically if Jey doesn’t have a better wrestler carrying him then he won’t have a good match
That match was poorly laid out from the jump. It was a blood fued that needed a stipulation and didn't have it, or should've been a lights out brawl but wasn't, they just wrestled. It was a poorly planned match, that's on the agent.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And it was a bad match by the agent, not by the wrestlers.
That match was poorly laid out from the jump. It was a blood fued that needed a stipulation and didn't have it, or should've been a lights out brawl but wasn't, they just wrestled. It was a poorly planned match, that's on the agent.
Fine they can share some of the blame but majority of the blame was on talent for not making the best of what they got. Hell maybe Jey shuts me up in the coming weeks and starts putting on good matches. Then and only then will I change my mind but as of today I’ve seen nothing from him that makes me believe he has a chance in hell of beating Priest

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:blessed:

Only ppl I’ve seen complain about her match are AEW weirdos still upset cuz she left and those weird ass diva stan accounts on Twitter

I've definitely seen Chelsea Green get squashed before so nobody should be mad. As a matter of fact it's in her character to be a coward so on paper she loses against 98% of the roster in a head on fight.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Highest segment was the opener at 3.2mil, so I don't want to hear shyt about cord cutting anymore. If you give people a reason to tune in they will.
That has nothing to do with cord cutting. You can "cut the cord" and still watch Raw on YoutubeTV.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Watched this earlier tonight. The scream Ricochet let out during that 4 way match :russ: :dead:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So you're saying 1.5mil people decided to watch on YouTube TV? :mjlol:
What? Nah. Cutting the cord means ditching traditional cable boxes and satellites for network based TV/Streaming not cable tv in general. Also, Nielsen still tracks demos on YoutubeTV, Sling, Fubo, etc.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Rock/Cody segment did 3 million
8:15: 1.03 demo rating (2.946 million viewers) – Cody Rhodes & Rock promo
8:30: 1.09 demo rating (3.194 million viewers) – Cody Rhodes & Rock promo