[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bo :blessed:

That said... Uncle Howdy may have been a Windham Original, but... man, just let him be Bo Rotunda or something. Uncle Howdy wasn't working when Bray was around... brute forcing it as a tribute act seems trite when we could just let him go out as himself

They going to make him the new undertaker mixed with 2006 REY

I think it’s in bad taste after watching the doc unfortunately Bray’s career was over because they were talking like he needed a pacemaker before he died. But with that said I guess the WWE feel guilty because he wouldn’t have been in position if they didn’t randomly cut him and his brother.

To make up for lost time it’s obvious he’s going to have powers too and also won’t be fighting with creative

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be time to send all these Japanese folks back home (or to Tony's fun house). None of them jokers got anything to show for it. Them tag belts coming off the Kabuki Warriors soon, believe that.
Half of the best females on the roster are Japanese :francis:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I'm going to take a guess on that The Rock handed Cody something that shows he burned down Cody bus. :francis:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
If you guys don’t shut the fukk up with those “he/she keeps losing and needs to leave” narratives lol

They’ll be doing the same shyt on another promotion

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wasnt Cody trying to bring back the Attitude Era belt? What happened? Or will they present that to him later?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
So after that trash as mania match they reward Jey with a title shot? I hope between now and then he learns how to do atleast 2 other moves
He’s over. Smarks are weird.

this Mania should have showed you wrestling is about more than wrestling. He’s over, can talk, and sells merch, and has ties with the biggest stable in the industry right now in the Bloodline. Why wouldn’t they push him? :why: