[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
He’s over. Smarks are weird.

this Mania should have showed you wrestling is about more than wrestling. He’s over, can talk, and sells merch, and has ties with the biggest stable in the industry right now in the Bloodline. Why wouldn’t they push him? :why:

Because he had 1 bad match, so now he now sucks :troll:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Finally saw that opening segment. Jeezus. That was soooooo fukking weird. The Rock sounded like a creep.

"This is awkward" chant had me in stitches.

That didn't need 45 fukking minutes. Between the entrances, the wrestlers playing with the crowd, and all that, they could've done that in 15.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Asuka and Iyo had one of the best matches in the company last year on a random Smackdown :dead:
Key emphasis on the bolded. Can't be doing these One Piece ass matches where you get a good one every blue moon.

Ivar been having bangers damn near every Raw, and I hate the Viking Raiders. :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He’s good when paired with the right opponent. Plus he’s mega over and has been a consistent top merch seller.
Yea I know he is selling merch. I’m just saying he should be a lot better in the ring by now. The title push seems a bit premature
He’s over. Smarks are weird.

this Mania should have showed you wrestling is about more than wrestling. He’s over, can talk, and sells merch, and has ties with the biggest stable in the industry right now in the Bloodline. Why wouldn’t they push him? :why:
I didn’t say he wasn’t over I said his match at mania showed that he has a long way to go before he is a believable champion. Give him the IC title or something. If being over and selling merch is the only thing that matters then they might as well give truth a title shot

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Drew promo run is entering goat territory

dude is like the first wrestler without sitcom memory.

the man responds like u should in competition

he gave Seth his props

acknowledge Damian for being a chump

but then saved the best for last shytting on his new feud CM Punk

dude promos are must see tv

he killing it