Thank god they didn't drag it out with kickouts, now I can take my nap

undertaker-sleep.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
give me that melo richochet match :blessed:
...lowkey, with this new booking? I could see Judgment Day continuing to fukk with O'Shea and they get Melo out there to back him/be the talker. Him and Rico cook a little as a team riding the current hot Ricochet booking; then do the breakup feud :wow:

I'd rather see him rock as a heel some more, but Melo maleable like that, he could pull it easy

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That had to be intentional with them showing that mania sign framed behind Trick. He’s gonna get there
that's gon be one of them shots they keep tucked in the stash, and when he gets there they'll go digging and it'll be in the video package right before he goes to the ring.
That production team don't fukk around, and they sowing themselves all sorts of seeds.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does WWE still do house shows?

Trick is someone who would benefit from wrestling like 6 months on house shows with sami zayn or rollins or someone, then put him on one of the main brands.

he has all the tools to be a huge star, but you can tell he's still a little too green and I don't think he's going to get that extra something practicing at the performance center in front of nobody/against guys at the NXT level.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
does WWE still do house shows?

Trick is someone who would benefit from wrestling like 6 months on house shows with sami zayn or rollins or someone, then put him on one of the main brands.

he has all the tools to be a huge star, but you can tell he's still a little too green and I don't think he's going to get that extra something practicing at the performance center in front of nobody/against guys at the NXT level.
They do them pretty much every weekend on main. NXT does almost every weekend as well, Fridays and Saturdays. Trick is on most of them.