Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
...lowkey, with this new booking? I could see Judgment Day continuing to fukk with O'Shea and they get Melo out there to back him/be the talker. Him and Rico cook a little as a team riding the current hot Ricochet booking; then do the breakup feud :wow:

I'd rather see him rock as a heel some more, but Melo maleable like that, he could pull it easy

Imagine if he goes on a run with Ricky and when Melo turns heel and they feud.... guess who interferes in the match debuting on the main roster... Trick Willy :blessed:

Then we run the whole TrickMelo gang saga back on the big stage. HBK and Diesel were always fighting but they were brothers

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We keep saying some of these one shots from the back to the entrance, etc. are new but here is proof it's not. We just don't remember them.

I used to call it the pre Bret Hart because it lowkey sounded like the beginning of his music

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Great show from top to bottom. I think many on the card showed out and increased their stock. This def felt like one of the best NXT cards imo