[4/5/19] NXT Takeover: New York

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:wow:The marks are running the business. We shyt on Corny and Vince but them dudes are more down to earth with reality than 99 percent of the roster. Expect the future of wrestling to be full of false finishes, fake hugs, and some of the most unbelievable booking that would make Verne Gagne be like "this is why I book myself as champion:francis:". I don't even consider NXT to be indie wrestling done right, but more indie wrestling dialed to 1000. At least the indies try to have fukkery apart of the middle of the show and make the main event believable.

Nothing worse than guys who are emulating NJPW on the big stage but getting it wrong and going overboard with the indie bullshyt. I hated that shyt in njpw too btw, trading forearms as a way to amp the audience up. Man get the fukk outta here.

If you’re taking 900 side kicks to the face, your brain would be bleeding and you’d be in a fukking coma

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
HBGOAT and Triple GOAT just produced another banger of a show that had the crowd running wild the entire night.
Bow down to the, bow down to the KLIQ :rambo:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nothing worse than guys who are emulating NJPW on the big stage but getting it wrong and going overboard with the indie bullshyt. I hated that shyt in njpw too btw, trading forearms as a way to amp the audience up. Man get the fukk outta here.

If you’re taking 900 side kicks to the face, your brain would be bleeding and you’d be in a fukking coma

That's one of the reasons why I noped out of NJPW:francis:. It went from "strong style" for beginners, to fukking indie trash with the neckbeards running the show. When you got the audience like :scust:at the thought of Switchblade being the champion, you are not doing it right:camby:. I'm really coming to terms to why Vince and etc book the way they do, because of matches like tonight:aicmon:. How you want me to believe a 200 pound soaked and wet wrestler can go through the odds of getting kicked 30 times, the entire crew beating him down, and losing to one fall:heh:. At least Cena gave the wrestler a rhyme and reason before he start to no sell. Sometimes it seems like we take the GOATs for granted:mjcry:. Maybe we getting too old for this shyt:francis:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Couldn’t watch bc of a last minute work thing:mjcry:

What’s worth watching brehs :feedme: