Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Just got done watching most of it and my god the New Day :mindblown:

These dudes should have everything against them.... They wear pink and blue, rock unicorn horns on their head, dressed in DBZ Saiyan armor last night, and twerk and gyrate in the ring but yet those dudes were hotter than the grease that hits your skin when cooking chicken.

I know I state those boys got the juice, they got the Tropicana farms and manufacturing plant jeezus!!!

They promote eating ass for fukks sake :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
SSXOuag.jpg

:shaq:
Don't do anything foolish :whoa:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Damn I Been sleeping on watching NXT Consistently. Crews was fire, can he talk? seems like he has the goods in the rings.

Just noticed Dirty Dean was nowhere to be found today :ohhh:

Enzo was spitting hot fire, and you know Cass gonna get pushed to the moon. Hopefully booking treats them right.that summer feud with ND :banderas:

Speaking of ND , they are so over its ridiculous, my nikkas finally made it.E or Kofi need a world title reign BY YEARS END!!

Sasha better get the title by Summerslam or her overness will definitely be halted due to that Bayley Broad.:mjcry:

Damn Shame Ryder couldn't win and with his rematch with Mizanin on SD it dont look to good for the guy -wishful thinking he wins and they have the last match at Payback.

Cesaro Bike :wow::wow::wow:

Just need to change that theme, should've let him use that joint when was with Zeb and Thwagger.

I don't understand why y'all bytching about that Wyatt segment, its wasn't a face turn , their gonna be tweeners. And at least they'll actually go over in this feud.

Nice Twist with AJ(wouldve preferred Cesaro)getting a shot for the title. I'll admit never watched his ROH/NJPW shyt but his early TNA run was goat type work.Shame he'll job to Roman at Payback but good look nonetheless.

Crowd was annoying at times but rather have these type of joints than some bumfukk in Bama or Tenesse type crowd heatless on every other Raw :francis:

In all, definitely delivered. Post Raw Wrestlemanias always
4HVal4z.png

/CokeRant end.

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thought the same. Too early to bring him up when he hadn't even defined his character yet. Who is he supposed to be??? So far he's just a smaller more athletic face Ezekiel Jackson.

To me its obvious that its a little treat for the post-Mania raw fans, and perhaps to make up for him not being on the NXT Dallas card.

They're not gonna call him up when he barely did anything in NXT yet. He's going to at least get a NXT title run. He won't be on the main roster.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that it's gospel, but Apollo did say "here to stay" on the WWE's SnapChat.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
What was the point of Shane "running" RAW? Dude didn't have another segment after the opener

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What was the point of Shane "running" RAW? Dude didn't have another segment after the opener

He had a backstage segment with Roman to announce the main event. The point is that the audience is supposed to associate these new acts and the fun of last night with Shane, so it turns into a 'situation' when Vince is back onscreen.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He had a backstage segment with Roman to announce the main event. The point is that the audience is supposed to associate these new acts and the fun of last night with Shane, so it turns into a 'situation' when Vince is back onscreen.

And then we get this power struggle between Vince and Shane now that Steph and Haitch are out of the picture for a while. It's wrestlemania 2000 all over again

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I knew when ryder won At mania he'd lose the belt by before the week was over.