Spyro

Banned
Daps
So no Triple H, Undertaker, Ambrose, Lesnar or Cena. :upsetfavre:

No Bayley, Samoa Joe or Balor Club :francis:

Roman Reigns, the new WWE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!! ....... appeared for about 2 minutes and spoke 3 lines :martin:

But that Fatal-4-way match was so fukking dope :jawalrus: And AJ Styles winning legit made me scream :blessed:

And Maryse is back :shaq:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russo said trainers in NXT weren't keen on Enzo being pushed to the main roster because he didn't do his time in the indies. This attitude is crazy and so short sighted, but it doesn't surprise me that this attitude is held.
Russo's source is Bill Demott :bryan:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Going through clips...

Cesaro back :blessed: Styles Clashed the Dead Beat Dad :blessed:

Smug Reigns :leon: If he keeps this persona up the pop for Seth Metal is gonna be :ohlawd:

Enzo and Cass:dj2: "The gift of gab and the gift of jab" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Rock, Steve Austin, HHH, Hulk Hogan and Flair are all time great heels. What can Roman Reigns do that can even begin to compare to them?

Well the crowd already despises him so if he continues this slow turn with arrogance and starts using heel tactics his heat will be at a level weve seen few times.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Happy for Styles to get some shine. Glad that Crews, Corbin, Enzo and Cass were on there. Plus Vaudevillians on smackdown.

Don't know why they made Miz the IC champ. Don't know if it's the start of a feud, bad booking, or he was supposed to win at mania. That title been diminished lately anyways. Not sure what the plans with reigns are. I think he's in the middle. Still looks to portray the same character, a overly confident ass kicker. Women's segment was ok but not sure how natalya got involved. I heard mentions of a Bailey chant but didn't understand some of the other chants. Maybe you guys have a list of all the chants from the show? The league vs wyatt thing hopefully turns into something. I guess Barrett is on his way out then. Surprised that a few stars weren't there but glad they showcased the future instead of the older guys. Decent raw but let's see what tonight brings.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Russo said trainers in NXT weren't keen on Enzo being pushed to the main roster because he didn't do his time in the indies. This attitude is crazy and so short sighted, but it doesn't surprise me that this attitude is held.
That's ridiculous considering how hard they pushed green Angle, Lesnar, Cena, Test, Reigns, multiple others for years. They gave Blandy a fake World title at 24 in 2004:laugh: And he got turned on HEAVILY by end of the year and was disgraced at the Royal Rumble 2005.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Happy for Styles to get some shine. Glad that Crews, Corbin, Enzo and Cass were on there. Plus Vaudevillians on smackdown.

Don't know why they made Miz the IC champ. Don't know if it's the start of a feud, bad booking, or he was supposed to win at mania. That title been diminished lately anyways. Not sure what the plans with reigns are. I think he's in the middle. Still looks to portray the same character, a overly confident ass kicker. Women's segment was ok but not sure how natalya got involved. I heard mentions of a Bailey chant but didn't understand some of the other chants. Maybe you guys have a list of all the chants from the show? The league vs wyatt thing hopefully turns into something. I guess Barrett is on his way out then. Surprised that a few stars weren't there but glad they showcased the future instead of the older guys. Decent raw but let's see what tonight brings.
Showcased the future? I'll believe it when I see it...Cena is gonna come back and not lose to NO ONE and is gonna be kept away from Reigns beating everyone as if the fans won't notice that:laugh: