mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah on the Smackdown graphic they showed Maryse with Miz
She was promoted for Smackdown too.
Nah... I think she's back as his valet and I think them two will be great together.

RRYrMv8.gif

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My nikka Roman trolling that crowd: I'm not a bad guy.....I'm not a good guy....I'm the guy...that's why I beat chya boy's ass last night at Wrestlemania"...................:mjlol:

Roman Empire we in this bytch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blessed:

But him vs AJ Styles though? I was hoping it would be either Cesaro or Kevin Owens. :mjcry:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Reading a RAW recap and just seen the Dr.Phil will be hosting RAW next week. Would be great if they would flip this wit Vince tweeting that he never authorized this and that's it's all Shane's doing. Then on RAW they have Dr.Phil come out and say he's not here to host RAW but to have an "intervention" with Vince because Shane asked him to come mediate.

Throughout RAW you have little segments (like they used to do with DB and Kane) but it serious.... a shoot so to speak.

In those segments Vince talks about how everything is right while Shane talks about how everything is wrong. Throw in the fact that RAW did this great rating and it's because Shane was in charge (we have to keep some sort of kayfabe because it is the Raw after Mania), and they just keep going back and forth.

They have already touched on this through the build and it's right there so fukk it, go with it and continue just like they did with the Screwjob. By the end of the show Vince comes out somber and shyt, still defiant but says "maybe I need a break".

Linda comes out and drops a gem by saying "this is your only son, you gave your son in law a chance to run NXT so why not give your son a chance to run RAW and spend some time at home".

Vince reluctantly says yes and gives the riegns to Shane for an amount of time...till SummerSlam maybe and then there you go.

Or have her pull his whole card and say "I have more shares in the company than anyone and it's my call, I have missed my son being here and I want him to have a chance at running MY company since you gave a chance to a "Kliq member".

Very simple and something that has been done before but add a twist.