Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I really hope this AJ/Roman feud is piff. Bullet Club needs to debut with AJ :noah:

There's a ready made feud with reigns, usos and joe vs the bullet club

Doubt they go that route

Either way, this is as close as we may get to a roman reigns heel turn... I like it

Thought for sure Jericho was gonna get the pin on styles with that code breaker

They redeemed themselves for jobbing styles at wrestlemania which was the biggest head scratcher to me

We basically got Enzo cass crews Corbin and the vaudevillains all called up

Roster is too bloated, we need a brand split desperately

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
whyd they call up apollo crews, he still needs to work on his personality
too soon imo
hes going to end up like neville:snoop:

Thought the same. Too early to bring him up when he hadn't even defined his character yet. Who is he supposed to be??? So far he's just a smaller more athletic face Ezekiel Jackson.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
HOLD UP, man...haven't watched anything from Raw. Reading the results...they took that belt right off Ryder JUST LIKE THAT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..just like one poster who said he would take a ban if he didn't lose the belt. He was RIGHT..hahaha and better than that. My PLATINUM MARYSE is back on television? THANK GOODNESS...what a fun cartoon girl she is:yes:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ColossalHarmoniousChupacabra.gif
ConventionalHandsomeBrahmancow.gif
Some of y'all gifs just don't make sense :dwillhuh:

What am I supposed to do with this :dwillhuh:

Her ass kinda almost jiggled there, oh lawd :noah::beli:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Thought the same. Too early to bring him up when he hadn't even defined his character yet. Who is he supposed to be??? So far he's just a smaller more athletic face Ezekiel Jackson.
It might not be permanent. They had Bo eliminate Barrett in the rumble a few years ago, let him beat him down the next night then he came back to NXT for awhile.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
HOLD UP, man...haven't watched anything from Raw. Reading the results...they took that belt right off Ryder JUST LIKE THAT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..just like one poster who said he would take a ban if he didn't lose the belt. He was RIGHT..hahaha and better than that. My PLATINUM MARYSE is back on television? THANK GOODNESS...what a fun cartoon girl she is:yes:

For Maryse it might just be a one time appearance.