[4/3] Raw After Mania: Getting A Lil Tired of Your Broken Promitheth Promitheth

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
To be honest, there’s too much story left to tell with Roman and the bloodline. Y’all saw the reaction when Jey said “I don’t give a damn what the tribal chief said” or Sami constantly saying Jey wishes he was the one who hit Roman with that chair.

We all know where this story should go next. The bloodline should fall from within, not some white man wearing American flags.

Cody will get his day, but his route doesn’t necessarily have to be through Roman. There’s other ways to get there
Well they better come up with something amazing for the Bloodline storyline because even the best storylines can get stale when dragged for too long.

Fans were really invested in Zayn going up against Roman. I knew he wouldn't win. But with Cody it was 50/50 because it's Wrestlemania. You said more fans are gonna be sorry for Cody and now root for him to overcome these obstacles. But at the same time there will be fans just disappointed in what happened and not caring about the storyline anymore, UNLESS they really got something amazing.

If Jey is the one to dethrone Roman, then they have a lot to work. I get it when people say oh Zayn and Cody don't look convincing enough to beat Roman, but neither does Jey. When he left the ring while they were beating up on Zayn I thought OK this looks very promising, they got two huge pops in one match. But then later Jey basically joins his brother they beat on Zayn, then Owens teams up with Sami to beat the Usos. I don't see the hype around Jey the way it was couple months ago. Will be interesting to see how they build up Jey Uso.

They have a lot to work on. Besides Jey, who's next to challenge Roman now? He beat everyone basically. Another rematch against Zayn or Cody where they lose again? Brock and Roman for the millionth time?

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well they better come up with something amazing for the Bloodline storyline because even the best storylines can get stale when dragged for too long.

Fans were really invested in Zayn going up against Roman. I knew he wouldn't win. But with Cody it was 50/50 because it's Wrestlemania. You said more fans are gonna be sorry for Cody and now root for him to overcome these obstacles. But at the same time there will be fans just disappointed in what happened and not caring about the storyline anymore, UNLESS they really got something amazing.

If Jey is the one to dethrone Roman, then they have a lot to work. I get it when people say oh Zayn and Cody don't look convincing enough to beat Roman, but neither does Jey. When he left the ring while they were beating up on Zayn I thought OK this looks very promising, they got two huge pops in one match. But then later Jey basically joins his brother they beat on Zayn, then Owens teams up with Sami to beat the Usos. I don't see the hype around Jey the way it was couple months ago. Will be interesting to see how they build up Jey Uso.

They have a lot to work on. Besides Jey, who's next to challenge Roman now? He beat everyone basically. Another rematch against Zayn or Cody where they lose again? Brock and Roman for the millionth time?
Could be Bobby but that's not gonna work well especially since the Hurt Business isn't together anymore. Also if you beat a person too many times how long until they just look like a loser? This dude is falling down on the ground like a woman on a soap opera, after getting beat up by Brock.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Could be Bobby but that's not gonna work well especially since the Hurt Business isn't together anymore. Also if you beat a person too many times how long until they just look like a loser? This dude is falling down on the ground like a woman on a soap opera, after getting beat up by Brock.
Well if Vince is back to making creative decisions then we're about to see Roman vs Golberg/Undertaker coming out of retirement for Saudi Arabia show :russ:

But yeah they got no one else left who's believable besides Jey Uso. And since he lost tag team titles there's no way we're gonna see him taking both titles from Roman for any of couple upcoming PPV's. A Cody and Reigns rematch? Not anytime soon.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well if Vince is back to making creative decisions then we're about to see Roman vs Golberg/Undertaker coming out of retirement for Saudi Arabia show :russ:

But yeah they got no one else left who's believable besides Jey Uso. And since he lost tag team titles there's no way we're gonna see him taking both titles from Roman for any of couple upcoming PPV's.
There's no big plan here. This is Vince's mad man booking.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

If someone dethrones Roman I personally rather it be someone that’s been involved in this storyline from it’s inception (Jey) than some nikka who just got plugged in a month ago (Cody)

But that’s me